Snapshot of a Candidate: Financial Controller (ACA)
Luxury brands and high net worth business experience
Operates in complex group structures within fast growth and change environments
– Due diligence processes for Private Equity investment
– Relocated a trading business to the Middle East
– Multi-currency contract costing and pricing proposals of up to £10m
– Developed a new project costing system and implemented remote reporting
– Identified opportunities to cut costs, saving in excess of £250k p.a.
– Responsible for negotiation and management of supplier contracts
– Responsible for all aspects of financial control and reporting
– Leading the finance team in the UK and remote teams in the USA and APAC
– Business partner to Board level management and Executive Shareholders
– MI reporting for Shareholders and Global Senior Management
– Direct budgetary control of £25m
– Preparation of monthly management reports, consolidated P&L and Balance Sheet
– Consolidated budget preparation and variance analysis
– Franchise report preparation and attendance at renewal meetings
– Preparation of Tax Returns, Year End and Audit
– Authorisation of monthly payroll runs for 250+ staff (£1m per month)
– Treasury including daily positioning, forecasts and variances
– Bank co-signatory, negotiation and management of bank and other credit facilities
We’d love to develop our partnership with you and thought you might be interested in this candidate’s experience.
Let us know if you are interested in meeting to discuss this candidate further or alternatively we’re happy to meet with you to discuss the market, provide advice or even just shoot the breeze!
In line with our transparent approach, we are happy to have our charges and some key points visible
Everything we do for our clients is with the aim of building a long-term relationship and not simply about a one-off placement. To ensure that is the case, our advice and consultancy side is always free.
No upfront fees
If we are engaged on a contingency basis, we only charge once the successful candidate has actually started.
Flat rate fees
We charge a flat rate of annualised remuneration for permanent recruitment and offer highly competitive charges for interim assignments. Our introductory rate doesn’t increase with salary levels and whilst most agencies will do this, we have never felt this to be a fair approach. You should always receive the same, high quality service regardless of the seniority of the role.
We offer a FREE replacement service for all permanent recruitment.