Snapshot of a Candidate
ACA Finance Professional from Quant Trading/Financial Services
Industry Experienced FC/Head Of Finance
• Financial control and Governance
• Team leadership, development and motivation
• Financial Modelling and automation
• Financial budget and forecasting (FP&A)
• Statutory, management, Treasury and project accounting
• Business Partnering and senior stakeholder engagement
• Business Performance metrification
• Leadership communication and delivery
• Cost management and productivity
• IAS39 accounting, Intercompany and FX accounting exposures
• 1st class honours – BSc Finance and Accounting Brunel university
• First time pass ICAEW ACA exams
Unlike many Consultant/Candidate relationships, I have built a strong relationship with this individual over a long time period and can also comment on his trustworthy nature, constantly pro-active and positive approach and resilient attitude.
Having worked in the staffing sector for over 20 years, he’s one of the most ‘tech savvy’, switched-on and engaging candidates I have represented.
He is highly credible, articulate and well presented with a proven background of building controls and driving processes to provide insightful analysis and influence commercial decision making.
An experienced business partner who has managed stakeholder engagement across the board including non-finance contacts.
Salary £85,000pa+ package
We’d love to develop our partnership with you and thought you might be interested in this candidate’s experience.
Let us know if you are happy to meeting to whether to discuss this candidate further or alternatively we’re to discuss the market, provide advice on any recruitment related topics such as staff attraction or retention.
In line with our transparent approach, we are happy to have our charges and key points visible to all.
Everything we do for our clients is with the aim of building a long-term relationship and not simply about a one-off placement. To ensure that is the case, our advice and consultancy side is always free.
No upfront fees
If we are engaged on a contingency basis, we only charge once the successful candidate has actually started.
Flat rate fees
We charge a flat rate of 20% +VAT (of annualised remuneration) for permanent recruitment and offer highly competitive charges for interim assignments. Our introductory rate doesn’t increase with salary levels and whilst most agencies will do this, we have never felt this to be a fair approach. You should always receive the same, high quality service regardless of the seniority of the role.
We offer a FREE replacement service for all permanent recruitment.