Snapshot of a Candidate:
Head of Payroll (MCIPP DIP)
Experience within bureau & agency organisations
A strategic and visionary leader with over 20 years of experience in Payroll, HR Administration and Bureau Management.
Extensive experience of payroll delivery at a strategic level, successfully leading and directing large teams to deliver high volume quality payroll, in both the private and public-sectors including education, retail, construction, health service, banking, retail and IT.
Experienced in using all pay frequencies and payment methods for large multi-site, high-volume, multi-client organisations. Working with employees, consultants and off-payroll workers. I currently lead the Payroll Division for an bureau covering On-boarding (Implementation), Operational Payroll, Pensions, Quality and Customer Care.
* Very strong at leading and building teams, especially transforming staff engagement levels, creating an environment where all team members challenge processes, identify efficiencies and drive process improvement.
* Using measurable KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) to measure service delivery, set targets and measure performance improvements with the objective to deliver business excellence and provide outstanding customer service that is quantifiable and measurable.
* Leading project teams and delivering the ISO9001 Quality Mark for the payroll department demonstrates commitment to achieving best in class service for all business customers.
* Motivating employees to increase engagement levels, coaching them to fulfill their potential and deliver a great customer experience both to internal and external stakeholders, whilst driving positive change.
* Forging strong partnerships, through open and honest communication is key to promoting business values and delivering excellent service.
* Strong communication and stakeholder management skills and form relationships quickly.
* Regularly attended CIPP Roundtables & Think Tank events where payroll professionals’ debate white papers and other relevant legislative changes that help shape government policy.
* Attendance at Public Sector stakeholder engagement meetings, conferences, HMRC webinars, peer networking and access to the CIPP knowledge bank allows me to keep abreast of statutory changes and ensure compliance.
Interested in finding out more?
Get in touch for information about this candidate, including salary expectations and search criteria.
Clearly these are not normal times.
Despite this, we’d still love to develop our partnership with you and thought you might be interested in this candidate’s experience.
Let us know if you are interested in having a video meeting to discuss this/other candidates or alternatively we’re happy to e-meet with you to discuss the market, provide advice or even just shoot the breeze!
In line with our transparent approach, we are happy to have our charges and some key points visible
Everything we do for our clients is with the aim of building a long-term relationship and not simply about a one-off placement. To ensure that is the case, our advice and consultancy side is always free.
No upfront fees
If we are engaged on a contingency basis, we only charge once the successful candidate has actually started.
Flat rate fees
We charge a flat rate of annualised remuneration for permanent recruitment and offer highly competitive charges for interim assignments. Our introductory rate doesn’t increase with salary levels and whilst most agencies will do this, we have never felt this to be a fair approach. You should always receive the same, high quality service regardless of the seniority of the role.
We offer a FREE replacement service for all permanent recruitment.