Snapshot of a Candidate
ACA within Media/TV/Film Industry
Practice trained (top 20) with recent, relevant industry experience
– Qualified ACA (2016)
– Specialist in the media, TV and film sector
– Experience as a senior finance contact within a start-up film/TV business
– Managing audit and consolidation process for group
– Assisting with financial due diligence for sale of company business units
– Preparing cash flow forecasts and management accounts for board packs
– Available at short notice for permanent or fixed-term contracts
– Superb academics (2:1 Degree, 4 A Levels at A-Grade)
We’d love to develop our partnership with you and thought you might be interested in this candidate’s experience.
Let us know if you are interested in meeting to discuss this candidate further or alternatively we’re happy to meet with you to discuss the market, provide advice or even just shoot the breeze!
In line with our transparent approach, we are happy to have our charges and some key points visible
Everything we do for our clients is with the aim of building a long-term relationship and not simply about a one-off placement. To ensure that is the case, our advice and consultancy side is always free.
No upfront fees
If we are engaged on a contingency basis, we only charge once the successful candidate has actually started.
Flat rate fees
We charge a flat rate of annualised remuneration for permanent recruitment and offer highly competitive charges for interim assignments. Our introductory rate doesn’t increase with salary levels and whilst most agencies will do this, we have never felt this to be a fair approach. You should always receive the same, high quality service regardless of the seniority of the role.
We offer a FREE replacement service for all permanent recruitment.