Snapshot of a Candidate: Financial Controller (ACCA)
Experience within SME businesses and divisional roles
Strong experience within Finance, Operations and Project Management
– Operates as part of the leadership team
– Implemented a fixed asset system
– Managed company trading through company purchase
– Cost savings of more than £3k per month by improving office efficiencies
– Introduced a purchase order procedure
– Implemented Xero accounting software
– Managed and co-ordinated office relocation
– Sourcing and negotiation of contracts/suppliers
– Responsible for all banking, pensions, utilities and insurance relationships
– Management of all aspects of financial control and compliance
– Monthly management accounts and MI reports
– Cash flow forecasts on a weekly and monthly basis
– Project accounting, reconciling budgets to actual costs
– Processing payroll, staff expenses and year end returns
– Balance sheet reconciliation, review and analysis
– VAT returns and EC sales
– Liaison with external accountants and filing statutory accounts
– Inter-company reconciliations
– Management of purchase and sales ledger
– Bank entries and multi-currency reconciliations
– Liaising with HMRC, insurance and leasing suppliers
– HR management including employee relations, contracts, bonuses and benefits
We’d love to develop our partnership with you and thought you might be interested in this candidate’s experience.
Let us know if you are interested in meeting to discuss this candidate further or alternatively we’re happy to meet with you to discuss the market, provide advice or even just shoot the breeze!
In line with our transparent approach, we are happy to have our charges and some key points visible
Everything we do for our clients is with the aim of building a long-term relationship and not simply about a one-off placement. To ensure that is the case, our advice and consultancy side is always free.
No upfront fees
If we are engaged on a contingency basis, we only charge once the successful candidate has actually started.
Flat rate fees
We charge a flat rate of annualised remuneration for permanent recruitment and offer highly competitive charges for interim assignments. Our introductory rate doesn’t increase with salary levels and whilst most agencies will do this, we have never felt this to be a fair approach. You should always receive the same, high quality service regardless of the seniority of the role.
We offer a FREE replacement service for all permanent recruitment.