Snapshot of a Candidate
Commercial Finance Analyst - Retail/Hospitality Sector
A Commercial Finance Analyst with experience in hospitality and retail – Available for Interim or Permanent assignments
• ACCA Qualified
• Commercial acumen
• Strategic awareness
• Highly analytical
• Experienced at presenting and advising at Senior/Board level
• Development of cost saving initiatives and continuous improvement programmes
• Mentoring, managing and developing a team
• Full responsibility for management accounts function
• Responsible for development & implementation of new automated reports and tools
• Created new robust simplified processes for menu promotions, pricing, cost of sale and labour controls
Salary £55,000pa + package
We’d love to develop our partnership with you and thought you might be interested in this candidate’s experience.
Let us know if you are interested in meeting to discuss this candidate further or alternatively we’re happy to meet with you to discuss the market, provide advice or even just shoot the breeze!
In line with our transparent approach, we are happy to have our charges and some key points visible
Everything we do for our clients is with the aim of building a long-term relationship and not simply about a one-off placement. To ensure that is the case, our advice and consultancy side is always free.
No upfront fees
If we are engaged on a contingency basis, we only charge once the successful candidate has actually started.
Flat rate fees
We charge a flat rate of 20% +VAT (of annualised remuneration) for permanent recruitment and offer highly competitive charges for interim assignments. Our introductory rate doesn’t increase with salary levels and whilst most agencies will do this, we have never felt this to be a fair approach. You should always receive the same, high quality service regardless of the seniority of the role.
We offer a FREE replacement service for all permanent recruitment.