Snapshot of a Candidate:
Financial Controller from Manufacturing sector
Experience within multinational divisions, SMEs and start up businesses
– Transformed the UK Group from loss-making to a profitable business
– Improved customer debtors from 70% to 15% overdue
– Savings of £1m+ by a reduction in operating expenses
– Improved margins by 5% with robust pricing management
– Implementation of standard costing, BOM and consumption
– £40k saving by negotiations with a utility provider
– Created new cashflow model to monitor activity accurately
– Implemented Forex management resulting in cash benefit of £0.5m p.a.
– Managed the business through a transfer of ownership
– Implemented VAT, tax and payroll controls
– Created new reconciliation and recording of payroll and pension reporting
– Part of IT team to implement SAP ERP
– Improved stock control and management
– Responsible for the management of the finance function
– Company secretarial duties and financial reporting to the HO
– Member of the UK’s senior management team
– Cash management and ensured healthy balance sheet
– Liaison with tax authorities, HMRC and professional bodies
– Responsible for compliance and controls
– Negotiated new business lease agreements
– Oversaw external audits and managed Year End
– Managed all bank, insurance and pensions relationships
We’d love to develop our partnership with you and thought you might be interested in this candidate’s experience.
Let us know if you are interested in meeting to discuss this candidate further or alternatively we’re happy to meet with you to discuss the market, provide advice or even just shoot the breeze!
In line with our transparent approach, we are happy to have our charges and some key points visible
Everything we do for our clients is with the aim of building a long-term relationship and not simply about a one-off placement. To ensure that is the case, our advice and consultancy side is always free.
No upfront fees
If we are engaged on a contingency basis, we only charge once the successful candidate has actually started.
Flat rate fees
We charge a flat rate of annualised remuneration for permanent recruitment and offer highly competitive charges for interim assignments. Our introductory rate doesn’t increase with salary levels and whilst most agencies will do this, we have never felt this to be a fair approach. You should always receive the same, high quality service regardless of the seniority of the role.
We offer a FREE replacement service for all permanent recruitment.