Finance Director (CIMA)
A highly engaging personality, with 10 years recruitment industry experience, both in the UK and internationally, this candidate has dealt with many of the 'pain points' that are experienced within the recruitment sector.
– Establishment and reorganisation of the Finance function
– Set up Group structure for 32 entities, implementing processes and controls
– Implemented Accounting software across all entities within the Group
– Managed large teams (15+) as well as outsourced staff, nationally & globally
– Project management of Navision implementation
– Set up oversees bank accounts and managed in excess of 60 accounts
– Daily cash flow forecast, cash management and cash reporting
– Treasury management and Forex buying/selling
– Candidate compliance controls, fraud detection, AML and KYC
– Quarterly Invoice Discounting Finance Audit for all regions
– Overseeing Operational finance including payroll, pay & bill, AP and collections
– Recruitment, mentoring and development of the finance team
– New projects financial modelling for the Group
– Working with Sales to drive business development with KPIs and reporting
– Monthly Group management accounts, executive commentary and budget analysis
– Commercial business partnering with regional and country directors
– Preparing and submission of Global staff payroll, including tax submission for APAC
– Monthly & quarterly commissions calculations
– Audit main contact for UK, EMEA and APAC
– Reviewing trends, analysing variances and highlighting potential risk
– Implementation of new processes and controls in line with compliance standards
To discuss this candidate’s remuneration and availability, or to discuss any planning or retention topics, get in touch with myself on 07973 101521 or Debbie on 07367 492027
We’d love to develop our partnership with you and thought you might be interested in this candidate’s experience.
We are always happy to meet with you (virtually OR in person!) and to introduce you to other leaders within the recruitment sector who face similar challenges, to discuss the market and provide advice or even just shoot the breeze!
Our advice and knowledge is free!
Who are we?
Each of our Consultants have over 25 years industry experience and we’re certainly a business with a soul!
If you want to find out more about the magic that gives our Company such a strong customer focus, get in touch.
The vast majority of our assignments come from our existing network of extremely loyal, long-standing clients and contacts, recommendations so many of our senior job seekers who turn into recruiting clients as a result of how we treat them. It’s a lovely way to grow a business!
We even encourage our newer clients to talk to other contacts who we have partnered with previously or to pop into our offices and see how we operate.
There are a few factors below, however this doesn’t tell the story of who we are or what really sets us apart.
We are experts within our sector. Each of our Consultants have over twenty five years experience within senior recruitment, in our specific geographical areas & we are extremely well networked. We know how to run highly confidential campaigns, protect our recruiting client whilst keeping senior job seekers engaged. In short, we increase your chances of finding and recruiting the best talent.
Flat Rate Fees
Whether engaged on a retained, retained-light, or contingent basis, we charge the same 22% percentage. Our introductory rate doesn’t increase with salary levels and whilst most consultancies do this, we have never felt this to be a fair approach. You should always receive the same, high quality service regardless of the seniority of the role.
As well as our honest and direct approach to communication, when we are engaged on a retained basis we carry out vacancy-specific, candidate 'quality of service questionnaires' to all short-listed candidates. These provide unique insight and feedback about both BondMoran and your own handling of a specific campaign.
Solutions, NOT sales
We offer a range of customised solutions that includes all of the above and more. Some of our ideas are completely tailored to a specific campaign and every assignment is bespoke to solve the specific the challenge faced.
We offer a FREE replacement for all permanent recruitment. If we are able to spend greater time on the qualifying process, we will share a greater onus on the candidate's the longer the level or our responsibility.
Very few consultancies discuss how job seekers feel about your brand as a result of their 'journey'. We invest time, resources and a great deal of knowledge into ensuring your brand is strengthened as a result of your campaign and the interview experience. We also discuss methods of using recruitment campaigns to your advantage from a marketing perspective.
We treat job seekers with respect!
We respond to all applications as opposed to relying on a generic advert disclaimer telling candidates to assume that they have been unsuccessful. We follow that up by providing candidates with added information and ensuring their journey is far more engaging.