Snapshot of a Candidate: Finance Director (FCCA)
Available At Short Notice
Commercially focused member of the SMT, strong team management and business partnering
– Experience within FMCG, Engineering & Oil
– Worked within complex multi-site and multinational businesses
– Headed up UK division, reporting to European Group/HO
– Successfully created a European Accounting Centre, saving €850k p.a.
– Reduced the MI reporting time from 15 days to 4 days
– Improved financial processes, delivered efficiencies and robust controls
– Full responsibility for European Accounting Function (EBITDA €6.7m)
– Identified and resolved a $5m fixed assets control break
– Reduced aged debt 30+ days from €5.3m to €2.2m within 4 months
– Successfully aided the outsourcing of the shared financial services provider
– Implementation of bespoke MI system/consolidation tool
– Leadership of the business risk management process
– Oversaw a successful SAP implementation
– Automated the management information reporting
– Member of the leadership team for UK & Ireland
– Responsible for financial results for UK & US, valued c$500+ million
– Partners with GMs and department heads across the business
– Leadership and development of the finance team (Up to 16 people)
– Developed and improved working relationships with the Shared Service Centre
– Primary contact for internal and external audit
– Delivery of the business budgeting and forecasting process
– Ownership of UK Due Diligence submission for consolidation
To discuss this candidate’s remuneration and availability, please do get in touch 07367 492027
We’d love to develop our partnership with you and thought you might be interested in this candidate’s experience.
Let us know if you are interested in meeting to discuss this candidate further or alternatively we’re happy to meet with you to discuss the market, provide advice or even just shoot the breeze!
In line with our transparent approach, we are happy to have our charges and some key points visible
Everything we do for our clients is with the aim of building a long-term relationship and not simply about a one-off placement. To ensure that is the case, our advice and consultancy side is always free.
No upfront fees
If we are engaged on a contingency basis, we only charge once the successful candidate has actually started.
Flat rate fees
We charge a flat rate of annualised remuneration for permanent recruitment and offer highly competitive charges for interim assignments. Our introductory rate doesn’t increase with salary levels and whilst most agencies will do this, we have never felt this to be a fair approach. You should always receive the same, high quality service regardless of the seniority of the role.
We offer a FREE replacement service for all permanent recruitment.