Snapshot of a Candidate: Finance Business Partner (CIMA)
Experience within fast paced, global and multi-site businesses
Do you want to see what someone who can drive business performance, profitability and gain more meaningful analysis looks like? This commercially focused Finance Business Partner is available at short notice. Looking £60,000 p.a.
– Worked across global companies in divisional and international roles
– Varied industry experience including retail, tech, education and telcos
– Partnered with the senior leadership team to assess business strategy
– Identified and drove £2m cost efficiency against annual fleet bill
– Drove yearly price reductions on procurement deals saving £4m
– Regional supplier comparison analysis saving c£1m
– Prepared large-scale investment business cases
– Led project to deliver 10% YOY cost efficiencies
– Designed 3 Yr Plan model to analyse future profitability by country
– Preparation and presentation of monthly performance reviews
– Price and market analysis, looking at new pricing strategy
– Led the EU forecasting process
– Annual budget process including revenue, OPEX and Capex
– Performing financial and commercial assessment of new investment opportunities
– Risk and sensitivity analysis and assessment for new investment opportunities
– Data cleansing and analysis to ensure data integrity and revenue billing
– Assess revenue uplifts and investment spend versus business case assumptions
– Maintaining monthly reforecasts of all revenue and capex lines
– Variance analysis on all material deviations from performance reviews
To discuss this candidate’s remuneration and availability, OR any recruitment and retention planning, please do get in touch with Debbie on 07367 492027
We’d love to develop our partnership with you and thought you might be interested in this candidate’s experience.
Most of our relationships are a result of recommendations and referrals. A lovely way to grow a business!
If you are looking for a knowledgeable, people centered Consultancy to help your growth, recruitment and retention needs, let’s talk.
The number one requirement from a consultancy tends to be expertise and knowledge. Each of our Consultants have over twenty years experience within finance and operational recruitment & we are extremely well networked.
Everything we do for our clients is with the aim of building a long-term relationship and not simply about a one-off placement. We advise and offer consultancy on a range of recruitment and retention topics, including assisting our contacts with methods of improving their direct hire rates, staff engagement workshops and a variety of value-add topics. This builds further trust and our advice is always free.
Genuine consultancy (with a long-term, relationship approach!)
Whether discussing how your brand is going to be perceived by potential recruits, advising and managing confidentiality, headhunting and many other subjects connected to recruitment and retention, we operate as an expert partner and promotor of our clients businesses, NOT a transactional service provider.
Flat rate fees
In line with our transparent approach, we are happy to have our charges and some key points visible to all. We charge a flat rate of 22% +VAT (of annualised remuneration) for permanent recruitment and offer highly competitive charges for interim assignments. Our introductory rate doesn’t increase with salary levels and whilst most agencies will do this, we have never felt this to be a fair approach. With BondMoran, you will always receive the same, high quality service regardless of the seniority of the role.
Solutions, NOT sales
We offer a range of customised solutions, including retained, contingent and alternative offerings such as 'retained-light', a solution that offers the benefits of a retained search without the level of financial commitment that can be off-putting.
We offer a FREE replacement service for all permanent recruitment. Just ask for full Terms.