Snapshot of a Candidate: Finance Director (ACA)
Experience within Private Equity, Fast-Growth, Turnaround and Start-Ups
Having successfully completed a company sale, this ACA qualified FD is now available immediately
– Works with Private Equity, turnaround, start-up and fast growth businesses
– Led group finance during intense M&A activity at c£3bn transactional value
– Managed project teams to deliver valuation work under IFRS
– Ran multiple refinancing programmes and recapitalised the business
– Supported group treasury function during M&A process
– Managed working capital & debtors during slow trading, improving by £5m
– Annual overhead cost savings of £400k
– Designed and implemented management reporting processes
– Led the consolidation and statutory reporting for the Group
– Oversaw sale of the business to a larger group
– Twice refinanced a company, providing a suitable asset backed lending facility
– Overhauled financial reporting and controls, providing business insight
– Implemented weekly cash forecasts and rolling 3 year plans
– Restructured labour pattern saving £200k
– Operates as part of the Senior Leadership Team supporting the MD and CEO
– Maintains relationships with key stakeholders and shareholders
– Manages all banking, legal, creditor and auditor partnerships
– Oversees the Finance Team, including mentoring and development
– Responsible for all statutory reporting and compliance for the business
– Business partnered with commercial and operations teams
– Responsible for financial systems and processes
– Implemented IT software and improved procedures
– Experience across FMCG, Services, Utilities and Construction
To discuss this candidate’s remuneration and availability, OR any recruitment and retention planning, please do get in touch with Debbie on 07367 492027
We’d love to develop our partnership with you and thought you might be interested in this candidate’s experience.
Most of our relationships are a result of recommendations and referrals. A lovely way to grow a business!
If you are looking for a knowledgeable, people centered Consultancy to help your growth, recruitment and retention needs, let’s talk.
We are experts within our sector. Each of our Consultants have over twenty years experience within finance recruitment, in our specific geographical areas & we are extremely well networked.
Everything we do for our clients is with the aim of building a long-term relationship and not simply about a one-off placement. To ensure that is the case, our advice and consultancy side is always free.
Genuine consultancy (with a long-term, relationship approach!)
Whether discussing how your brand is going to be perceived by potential recruits, confidentiality, staff engagement, headhunting or training on many subjects connected to recruitment and retention, we always operate as an expert partner, not a transactional service provider. Our advice is always free!
Flat rate fees
We charge a flat rate of annualised remuneration for permanent recruitment and offer highly competitive charges for interim assignments. Our introductory rate doesn’t increase with salary levels and whilst most agencies will do this, we have never felt this to be a fair approach. You should always receive the same, high quality service regardless of the seniority of the role.
Solutions, NOT sales
We offer a range of customised solutions, including retained, contingent and alternative offerings such as 'retained-light'.
We offer a FREE replacement for all permanent recruitment. Ask us to find out more.