Snapshot of a Candidate: Finance Manager (ACCA)
Experience within Construction, Health and Media sectors
Commercially astute Finance Manager (ACCA) with change management, acquisition, cost control and business growth experience. Available at short notice. £50-55k p.a.
– Group accounting and consolidation for 10 branches
– Business partnering with Operations, Commercial and Sales teams
– Preparing, compiling and tendering utilities contracts for all sites
– Migrated to new accounting software
– Merged new business into the Group and post-harmonisation
– Investigating and due diligence of potential acquisitions
– Implemented expenses processes to ensure correct recording and re-charge
– Reduced debtor days and created monthly statements for prompt collection
– Training and mentoring finance team
– Production of group monthly management accounts with supporting schedules
– Board reporting and MI packs
– Year End accounts preparation and liaison with external auditors
– Company and consolidated group balance sheets
– Weekly cash flow forecasting
– KPI reporting for Directors and Management
– Maintaining fixed assets, prepayments, accruals and hire purchase schedules
– Inter-company transactions and reconciliations
– Preparation of budgets and rolling forecasts
– Daily and monthly sales analysis, margin reviews and forecasts
– Weekly stock reports, reviewing and presenting target stock
– Preparation and submission of VAT and Intrastat returns
– ACCA qualified; degree qualified Accounting & Finance (BA Hons)
– Strong systems experience including advanced Excel and financial modelling
To discuss this candidate’s remuneration and availability, please do get in touch 07367 492027
We’d love to develop our partnership with you and thought you might be interested in this candidate’s experience.
Let us know if you are interested in meeting to discuss this candidate further or alternatively we’re happy to meet with you to discuss the market, provide advice or even just shoot the breeze!
In line with our transparent approach, we are happy to have our charges and some key points visible
Everything we do for our clients is with the aim of building a long-term relationship and not simply about a one-off placement. To ensure that is the case, our advice and consultancy side is always free.
No upfront fees
If we are engaged on a contingency basis, we only charge once the successful candidate has actually started.
Flat rate fees
We charge a flat rate of annualised remuneration for permanent recruitment and offer highly competitive charges for interim assignments. Our introductory rate doesn’t increase with salary levels and whilst most agencies will do this, we have never felt this to be a fair approach. You should always receive the same, high quality service regardless of the seniority of the role.
We offer a FREE replacement service for all permanent recruitment.