Snapshot of a Candidate: Finance Manager (ACCA)
Experience within Property & Construction sectors
Experienced, "hands-on", ACCA qualified Finance Manager. Available at short notice. £55,000 p.a.
– Used to working closely with the Finance Director and Managing Director
– Overseeing the finance team – 3 staff
– Also used to working sole charge
– Works closely with the Leadership Team and shareholders to provide insight
– Business partner to Operations and Sales
– Reduced month end reporting timescales from 5 to 2 days
– Working Capital Management with a focus on aged debt and WIP
– Meets all financial reporting requirements and tax submissions on time
– Strengthened financial controls across the business
– Ensure balance sheet integrity
– Introduce controls to minimise financial risk
– Accounting software implementation & upgrades
– Establishing and maintaining financial policies and procedures
– Training and mentoring of the finance team, including study support
– Strong IT skills – including Advanced Excel
– Preparation of monthly management accounts
– Responsible for statutory accounting and reporting
– Year End and liaison with Auditors
– Budget and Forecast preparation
– Presentation of Board packs
– Balance sheet control
– Inter-company reconciliation and resolving discrepancies
– Fixed Asset maintenance
– CIS submissions to HMRC
– VAT returns and debtor/creditor reconciliation
To discuss this candidate’s remuneration and availability, OR any recruitment and retention planning, please do get in touch with Debbie on 07367 492027
We’d love to develop our partnership with you and thought you might be interested in this candidate’s experience.
Most of our relationships are a result of recommendations and referrals. A lovely way to grow a business!
If you are looking for a knowledgeable, people centered Consultancy to help your growth, recruitment and retention needs, let’s talk.
We are experts within our sector. Each of our Consultants have over twenty years experience within finance recruitment, in our specific geographical areas & we are extremely well networked.
Everything we do for our clients is with the aim of building a long-term relationship and not simply about a one-off placement. To ensure that is the case, our advice and consultancy side is always free.
Genuine consultancy (with a long-term, relationship approach!)
Whether discussing how your brand is going to be perceived by potential recruits, confidentiality, staff engagement, headhunting or training on many subjects connected to recruitment and retention, we always operate as an expert partner, not a transactional service provider. Our advice is always free!
Flat rate fees
We charge a flat rate of annualised remuneration for permanent recruitment and offer highly competitive charges for interim assignments. Our introductory rate doesn’t increase with salary levels and whilst most agencies will do this, we have never felt this to be a fair approach. You should always receive the same, high quality service regardless of the seniority of the role.
Solutions, NOT sales
We offer a range of customised solutions, including retained, contingent and alternative offerings such as 'retained-light'.
We offer a FREE replacement for all permanent recruitment. Ask us to find out more.