Snapshot of a Candidate: Financial Controller (CIMA)
Experience within FMCG, Healthcare, Pharma and Marketing sectors
Operates as part of the SMT within both SMEs and divisions of Global businesses
– Managed the Finance and IT functions of the UK division of a global business
– Supported the CEO of owner managed companies and SMEs
– Developed long-term strategic business plans in collaboration with the MD
– Improved accuracy of financial reporting and improved communication
– Introduction of financial controls and processes, ensuring compliance
– Developed month end process reducing financial reports from 5 to 2 days
– Financial reporting for 4 UK companies, consolidations and intercompany
– Developed MI from budgets to monthly reporting with full variance analysis
– Partnered Sales & Marketing on Product Development, Costings and Pricing
– Developed treasury management system increasing receivable bank interest
– Transitioned Finance Department to being part of large US Corporate
– All aspects of financial control, budgeting, reporting, cashflow and treasury
– Stakeholder management with Sales, Marketing, Operational and external teams
– Managed and ran internal and external audits
– Competitor and Cost/Benefit analysis on new products with Sales and Marketing
– Responsible for training and development of the Finance team (up to 10 staff)
– Managed payroll function of c80 staff
– Worked with the EU Finance Director with all aspects of global budgeting/forecasting
– Liaising with external auditors, legal bodies and statutory organisations
– CIMA and AAT qualified
To discuss this candidate’s remuneration and availability, please do get in touch 07367 492027
We’d love to develop our partnership with you and thought you might be interested in this candidate’s experience.
Let us know if you are interested in meeting to discuss this candidate further or alternatively we’re happy to meet with you to discuss the market, provide advice or even just shoot the breeze!
In line with our transparent approach, we are happy to have our charges and some key points visible
Everything we do for our clients is with the aim of building a long-term relationship and not simply about a one-off placement. To ensure that is the case, our advice and consultancy side is always free.
No upfront fees
If we are engaged on a contingency basis, we only charge once the successful candidate has actually started.
Flat rate fees
We charge a flat rate of annualised remuneration for permanent recruitment and offer highly competitive charges for interim assignments. Our introductory rate doesn’t increase with salary levels and whilst most agencies will do this, we have never felt this to be a fair approach. You should always receive the same, high quality service regardless of the seniority of the role.
We offer a FREE replacement service for all permanent recruitment.