Financial Controller - Up to £80,000p.a. +Bonus
If you are you an experienced, Financial Controller who wants a new challenge and is keen to see the impact your role has within the business, this could be an ideal opportunity.
Our Client are a respected international business and this position will play a key role as they grow a newly created UK Head Office.
With an established, existing UK infrastructure in place, the Group are moving their operational function to London to sit with the rest of the business and you will be working closely with a highly experienced, motivational CFO and successful senior management team.
Operating within a small finance team, you will be responsible for the managing, motivating and developing the Finance Department in both London and abroad, ensuring resources are utilised efficiently and operating smoothly.
Excellent communication skills are essential as you will be liaising with a variety of senior, global stakeholders and you will be communicating key financial information to non-finance contacts.
• Preparing and timely reporting Management accounts; including profit and loss account, balance sheet and cash flow
• Suggesting updates and improvements for accounting systems in order to increase the accuracy and efficiency of the closing and reporting procedures with special focus in processes automation
• Responsible for Capex & Opex management
• Managing financial budgets & forecasts
• Managing FX
• Validating commercial models
• Ensuring compliance with internal control policies within the Finance Department
• Responsible for the control of liabilities and financial risks
• Ensuring cost control across the business
• Minimum of 8 years in a finance environment, with experience as a Financial Controller
• Accounting Qualification (ACA/CIMA/ACCA)
• IFRS Experience as well as expertise in Excel and operating financial systems
• Experience in identifying opportunities and leading change management programs to streamline existing processes
Is this you?
If so, the recruitment process is likely to move swiftly please apply ASAP.
Competitive Salary, progression and job satisfaction are on offer.
Proven commercial approach
Process review, improvement and change implementation experience
Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)