Finance Manager - Financial Reporting & Insights
Finance Manager - Financial Reporting & Insights - c£65,000pa plus excellent benefits
Do you want to work for an instantly recognisable, leading retail business who are currently going through an exciting growth drive, offer superb benefits and have a focus on career development?
If the answer to this question is positive and you are the type of commercially minded finance professional who is confident, thrives on responsibility and has superb communication skills, this could be an ideal opportunity for you.
This is a newly created role supporting the highly credible and engaging Divisional Financial Controller, providing accurate and meaningful analysis to help understand and continue to drive the improved the performance of this side of the business.
Key to your success will be your ability to demonstrate a commercial acumen, be able to engage with stakeholders at all levels and be an effective business partner.
Key duties will include:
• The development and maintenance of daily and weekly trading reports for this division of the business.
• Provide analytical support/insights to the team, helping to identify trends and understand the underlying trading performance vs current plan and prior year comparatives.
• Month end reconciliation of partners franchise fee/sales versus contractual obligations.
• Support on financial governance around joint venture reporting/accounting.
• Assisting in identifying profit initiatives and tracking the benefits through the P&L.
• Attending the weekly Trading Meeting.
There has never been a better time to join this business and work as part of a highly professional and friendly team.
If this opportunity excites you, please send an up to date CV ASAP as the recruitment process is likely to move swiftly.
You will be an experienced Qualified accountant (CIMA/ACCA/ACA) with a strong commercial grounding.
Previous retail and/or multi-site experience is highly beneficial.
Experience of Business Partnering with Senior Stakeholders and capable of operating in a changing and fast-moving environment.
Self-managing, capable of planning and prioritising a broad and extensive range of activities.
You will have a keen eye for detail and accuracy, ensuring financial data is summarised in a logical and informative manner, appropriate to the given audience
You will also be a strong communicator; building credible relationships and influencing across teams through having a solid awareness of people as well as numerical data