Snapshot of a Candidate: Finance Director (FCA)
Experience within Asset Management, Leasing and Fintech sectors
Commercially focused Finance Director (ACA) with strong commercial, operational and strategic experience
– Led accounting activity through 4 x growth phase
– Improved controls, procedures and processes to maximise accuracy
– Due diligence for purchase of offshore companies
– Negotiated administrative and utility costs, reducing by 20%
– Defined Tax implications during rapid growth phase (c£100m increase)
– Leadership of the accounting teams and reporting to Group and Board
– Set up trading business with investor capital
– Restructured business by review of operational costs and headcount
– Reduced time and cost of audit with improved processes
– Main contact for all banking, insurance and external providers
– Reporting directly to the owners and management of the finance team
– Providing all aspects of commercial and financial accounting
– Quarterly Group consolidation under IFRS and UK GAAP
– Multi-currency accounting, consolidation and treasury management
– Accounting for restructuring, acquisition and disposal
– Preparation of management accounts, financial review and analysis
– Key audit contact, liaising with both auditors and subsidiary accountants
– Preparation of financial statements and statutory information
– Tax management and liaison with external tax advisors
To discuss this candidate’s remuneration and availability, please do get in touch and we can discuss the finer details.
We’d love to develop our partnership with you and thought you might be interested in this candidate’s experience.
Let us know if you are interested in meeting to discuss this candidate further or alternatively we’re happy to meet with you to discuss the market, provide advice or even just shoot the breeze!
In line with our transparent approach, we are happy to have our charges and some key points visible
Everything we do for our clients is with the aim of building a long-term relationship and not simply about a one-off placement. To ensure that is the case, our advice and consultancy side is always free.
No upfront fees
If we are engaged on a contingency basis, we only charge once the successful candidate has actually started.
Flat rate fees
We charge a flat rate of annualised remuneration for permanent recruitment and offer highly competitive charges for interim assignments. Our introductory rate doesn’t increase with salary levels and whilst most agencies will do this, we have never felt this to be a fair approach. You should always receive the same, high quality service regardless of the seniority of the role.
We offer a FREE replacement service for all permanent recruitment.