Snapshot of a Candidate: Finance Manager(ACCA)
Practice trained with experience within hospitality, charity and service sectors
Supports the FD and management team with all aspects of financial and management accounting
– Sole responsibility of managing and preparing financial reports
– Preparation of annual audit file and responding to audit queries
– P&L, balance sheet and quarterly management accounts
– Preparation, review and reporting budgets and KPIs to the board of trustees
– Quarterly Gift Aid submission and preparation of donor letters
– Submission of financial information to HMRC and Companies House
– Preparation of Charity accounts and submission to Charity Commission
– Petty cash management and bank reconciliations for 15 branch accounts
– Journal entries, working papers and analysis
– Quarterly VAT returns
– Dealing with all queries around client’s tax and VAT returns
– Administrative support to the board of trustees
– Payroll processing using Sage Payroll
– Strong IT skills: Excel (advanced), Iris, Sage, Opera
– ACCA qualified 2016, BA (Hons) Accountancy & Finance (2012)
We’d love to develop our partnership with you and thought you might be interested in this candidate’s experience.
Let us know if you are interested in meeting to discuss this candidate further or alternatively we’re happy to meet with you to discuss the market, provide advice or even just shoot the breeze!
In line with our transparent approach, we are happy to have our charges and some key points visible
Everything we do for our clients is with the aim of building a long-term relationship and not simply about a one-off placement. To ensure that is the case, our advice and consultancy side is always free.
No upfront fees
If we are engaged on a contingency basis, we only charge once the successful candidate has actually started.
Flat rate fees
We charge a flat rate of annualised remuneration for permanent recruitment and offer highly competitive charges for interim assignments. Our introductory rate doesn’t increase with salary levels and whilst most agencies will do this, we have never felt this to be a fair approach. You should always receive the same, high quality service regardless of the seniority of the role.
We offer a FREE replacement service for all permanent recruitment.