Snapshot of a Candidate: Finance Business Partner (CIMA)
Experience within Facilities, Manufacturing & Engineering
Commercially focused with strong business partnering, projects and FP&A
– Set-up finance function for start-up tech manufacturer and distributor
– Introduced weekly revenue flash forecasting across European entities
– Finance Lead for pricing of new business bids
– Implemented financial controls for manufacturing and warehousing facility
– Improved accuracy of revenue forecasting
– Developed financial dashboards to optimise business performance
– Led implementation of FP&A system across European businesses
– Shortened the budget cycle
– Optimised revenue recognition across contracts
– £1m annual cost savings by leading business case/budget control project
– Developed labour cost framework, reducing costs by c10%
– Partnered with Marketing, Procurement, Supply Chain and Commercial
– Improved financial awareness with departmental heads
– Worked with Marketing to appraise campaign effectiveness/success
– Partnered with CEO in contract negotiations
– Trained teams on FP&A and IT systems
– Drove business improvement by benchmarking contract performance
– Led financial decision appraisal of procurement costs
– Approved contract terms for new business
– Outsourcing projects of facilities and IT equipment
– Deputised for the Finance Director
– Led, managed and trained the Finance team
To discuss this candidate’s remuneration and availability, please do get in touch 07367 492027
We’d love to develop our partnership with you and thought you might be interested in this candidate’s experience.
Let us know if you are interested in meeting to discuss this candidate further or alternatively we’re happy to meet with you to discuss the market, provide advice or even just shoot the breeze!
In line with our transparent approach, we are happy to have our charges and some key points visible
Everything we do for our clients is with the aim of building a long-term relationship and not simply about a one-off placement. To ensure that is the case, our advice and consultancy side is always free.
No upfront fees
If we are engaged on a contingency basis, we only charge once the successful candidate has actually started.
Flat rate fees
We charge a flat rate of annualised remuneration for permanent recruitment and offer highly competitive charges for interim assignments. Our introductory rate doesn’t increase with salary levels and whilst most agencies will do this, we have never felt this to be a fair approach. You should always receive the same, high quality service regardless of the seniority of the role.
We offer a FREE replacement service for all permanent recruitment.