BondMoran Golf Day
Essendon Golf Club - Thurs 7th July 2022
'Relationships are more important than a deal'
With this in mind, we’re delighted to announce….THE golf event of the year, our complimentary golf day in July.
We would love you to join us.
Taking place at the incredible Essendon Country Club, the full format will be revealed nearer the time, however we thought that it was exciting to have something to look forward to.
Needless to say, and based on previous years, there will be plenty of fun ‘touches’ such as last years bright pink bunker, and numerous ‘quirky’ ideas!
Date: Thursday 7th July 2022
Course: Essendon Golf Club (New Course)
Time: 8.45am Meet, Breakfast, Welcome, Shotgun start, 18 holes & lunch.
It’s going to be a really informal day – not too much waffle, just golf, good company, good food, bad jokes and a few drinks.
We’re aiming to play 18 holes on the New Course followed by lunch, and then for those who fancy it, 9 holes on the Old Course.
If you enjoy golf (or just play with limited enjoyment!), let us know and we’ll keep you posted/updated.
This is a complimentary day for friends of BondMoran, and we’re also aiming to raise some money for Breast Cancer Now, a great cause, at the same time
Essendon’s website is: http://www.essendoncc.co.uk/
We’d love to develop our partnership with you and thought that this would be the perfect setting, where talk of recruitment is banned!
Click below to let us know if you are interested in joining us for a relaxed and fun day with other Senior Finance, HR and Director level contacts.
Oh, by the way...
As well as the regular golf day competitions, we’ve got a little extra challenge.
We’re having ‘Hole In One’ competitions on all Par 3’s…
Win a car, holiday or a new set of clubs (not that you will need them after a hole in one!).
There are also plenty of other prizes to play for.
About BondMoran Recruitment
Each of our Consultants has over 20 years industry experience and we’re certainly a business with a soul!
If you want to find out more about the magic that gives our Company such a strong customer focus, get in touch.
Most of our relationships are a result of recommendations and referrals which is a lovely way to grow a business.
We encourage our newer clients to talk to other contacts who we have partnered with previously or even pop into our offices and see how we operate.
There are a few factors below, however this doesn’t tell the story of who we are or what really sets us apart.
- The number one requirement from a consultancy tends to be expertise and knowledge. Each of our Consultants have over twenty years experience within finance and operational recruitment & we are extremely well networked.
- Everything we do for our clients is with the aim of building a long-term relationship and not simply about a one-off placement. We advise and offer consultancy on a range of recruitment and retention topics, including assisting our contacts with methods of improving their direct hire rates, staff engagement workshops and a variety of value-add topics. This builds further trust and our advice is always free.
An extension of your business
- Whether discussing how your brand is going to be perceived by potential recruits, advising and managing confidentiality, headhunting and many other subjects connected to recruitment and retention, we operate as an expert partner and promotor of our clients businesses, NOT a transactional service provider.
Solutions, NOT sales
- We offer a range of customised solutions, including retained, contingent and alternative offerings such as 'retained-light', a solution that offers the benefits of a retained search without the standard level of financial commitment.
Transparent, flat rate fees
- In line with our transparent approach, we are happy to have our charges and some key points visible to all. We charge a flat rate of 22% +VAT (of annualised remuneration) for permanent recruitment and offer highly competitive charges for interim assignments. Our introductory rate doesn’t increase with salary levels and whilst most agencies will do this, we have never felt this to be a fair approach. With BondMoran, you will always receive the same, high quality service regardless of the seniority of the role.
- We offer a FREE replacement service for all permanent recruitment. Just ask for full Terms.