Snapshot of a Candidate:
Finance Director - Hospitality/Private Members Club
Relevant Industry Candidate
An immediately available, highly engaging and commercially astute, senior finance professional with excellent stakeholder management and interpersonal skills.
With a background gained within a membership organisation with multiple revenue streams, he is a strategic thinker with proven experience in both a hands-on’, transactional based roles, through to managing teams and working as part of a Senior Leadership Team with stakeholders at all levels.
• Due diligence on acquisitions and disposals
• Cash flow management
• Budgeting, forecasting and modelling
• Strong team management, motivation and development skills
• Improving finance efficiencies and controls
• Confidence to liaise, advise and influence stakeholders at all levels
• Improving non-finance departments/stakeholders understanding of key business drivers and working closely to ensure improvements are driven to completion
Reporting directly into the CEO, providing support and insight to the performance and the continued growth of the business.
• Business modelling and discussions during investor and lender meetings
• Working closely with, and advising the senior leadership team and departmental stakeholders
• Liaising directly with lenders and providing regular updates to the performance of the business
• Budgeting and forecasting
• Business partnering across all levels of the organisation
• Strong systems skills
Salary expectations: In the region of £70,000 p.a. + (or Interim equivalent)
We’d love to develop our partnership with you and thought you might be interested in this candidate’s experience.
Let us know if you are interested in meeting to discuss this candidate further or alternatively we’re happy to meet with you to discuss the market, provide advice or even just shoot the breeze!
In line with our transparent approach, we are happy to have our charges and some key points visible
Everything we do for our clients is with the aim of building a long-term relationship and not simply about a one-off placement. To ensure that is the case, our advice and consultancy side is always free.
No upfront fees
If we are engaged on a contingency basis, we only charge once the successful candidate has actually started.
Flat rate fees
We charge a flat rate of annualised remuneration for permanent recruitment and offer highly competitive charges for interim assignments. Our introductory rate doesn’t increase with salary levels and whilst most agencies will do this, we have never felt this to be a fair approach. You should always receive the same, high quality service regardless of the seniority of the role.
We offer a FREE replacement service for all permanent recruitment.