Snapshot of a Candidate: Finance Director (ACA)
Hospitality & Leisure Sector
Commercial Finance Director with experience across group, multi-site and fast paced/growth organisations. Top 4 ACA trained and available at short notice.
– Member of the senior leadership team, driving financial performance
– Managing all aspects of the finance function along with staff development
– Business partner to the MD, highlighting risks and opportunities
– Acquisition of new companies on an on-going basis to grow UK portfolio
– Post acquisition harmonisation and change management
– Creating/developing robust processes, controls and management reporting
– Ensure accurate and timely delivery of management accounts and budgets
– Strict cash flow management and cost control
– MI reporting and delivering process and systems improvements
– Scoped/implemented new financial accounting system and payroll system
– Develop relationships with investors and key stakeholders in US & Europe
– New business development, appraisals and due diligence
– Business partnering with Directors and senior management
– Provide financial, commercial and strategic support to non-finance
– FP&A, annual budgets & quarterly forecasts
– Monthly management reporting, management accounts and KPIs
– 5 Year business plan for growth and strategic modelling
– Management of external relationships with auditors, banks and insurance providers
– Capital approval for investments appraisals and post investment evaluation
– Working capital management, balance sheet analysis and internal controls
To discuss this candidate’s remuneration and availability, OR any recruitment and retention planning, please do get in touch with Debbie on 07367 492027
We’d love to develop our partnership with you and thought you might be interested in this candidate’s experience.
Most of our relationships are a result of recommendations and referrals. A lovely way to grow a business!
If you are looking for a knowledgeable, people centered Consultancy to help your growth, recruitment and retention needs, let’s talk.
We are experts within our sector. Each of our Consultants have over twenty years experience within finance recruitment, in our specific geographical areas & we are extremely well networked.
Everything we do for our clients is with the aim of building a long-term relationship and not simply about a one-off placement. To ensure that is the case, our advice and consultancy side is always free.
Genuine consultancy (with a long-term, relationship approach!)
Whether discussing how your brand is going to be perceived by potential recruits, confidentiality, staff engagement, headhunting or training on many subjects connected to recruitment and retention, we always operate as an expert partner, not a transactional service provider. Our advice is always free!
Flat rate fees
We charge a flat rate of annualised remuneration for permanent recruitment and offer highly competitive charges for interim assignments. Our introductory rate doesn’t increase with salary levels and whilst most agencies will do this, we have never felt this to be a fair approach. You should always receive the same, high quality service regardless of the seniority of the role.
Solutions, NOT sales
We offer a range of customised solutions, including retained, contingent and alternative offerings such as 'retained-light'.
We offer a FREE replacement for all permanent recruitment. Ask us to find out more.