Snapshot of a Candidate:
Head of Finance (ACCA) from the Housing sector
Experience within regeneration, construction, private and affordable residential property development
– M&A financial plan analysis, scenario analysis and stress testing
– Delivered financial plan post-integration & 3 Yr cost efficiency programme
– Delivered c£15m savings and successfully completed a merger
– Assisted in negotiations of commercial deals
– Worked with treasury consultants to restructure c£800m debt portfolio
– Delivered Group’s annual business plan
– Created IDA presentation pack with Group’s risk management strategy
– Led and delivered 350 unit housing regeneration development project
– Project due diligence including financial, tax and legal
– Assessed and delivered £50m refurbishment project
– Worked with IT to implement procure to pay system
– Operates as part of the Senior Leadership Team
– Lead Group’s capital projects and investment appraisals
– Annual reporting, statutory reporting and compliance
– Development business plans for complex regeneration projects
– Analysis of infrastructure acquisition, project financing & JVs
– Manage and monitor capital investment projects & business performance
– Maintain effective and efficient systems of investment accounting
– Lead and manage Group’s annual business plan and set annual budget
– Relations with lenders, investors and the credit rating agencies
– Manage loan portfolio and borrowing strategy, ensuring cash management
– Update Group’s financial policies and procedures
We’d love to develop our partnership with you and thought you might be interested in this candidate’s experience.
Let us know if you are interested in meeting to discuss this candidate further or alternatively we’re happy to meet with you to discuss the market, provide advice or even just shoot the breeze!
In line with our transparent approach, we are happy to have our charges and some key points visible
Everything we do for our clients is with the aim of building a long-term relationship and not simply about a one-off placement. To ensure that is the case, our advice and consultancy side is always free.
No upfront fees
If we are engaged on a contingency basis, we only charge once the successful candidate has actually started.
Flat rate fees
We charge a flat rate of annualised remuneration for permanent recruitment and offer highly competitive charges for interim assignments. Our introductory rate doesn’t increase with salary levels and whilst most agencies will do this, we have never felt this to be a fair approach. You should always receive the same, high quality service regardless of the seniority of the role.
We offer a FREE replacement service for all permanent recruitment.