Snapshot of a Candidate: HR Director (CIPD)
Experience within Financial Services and Professional Services sectors
Works within fast paced, dynamic environments, with a variety of stakeholders and cross-functional teams, within national and Global businesses and matrix environments
– Responsible for development and delivery of global HR plan & budget
– Presented company transformational change programme with the CEO
– Insourced and project managed all HR related activity
– Managed the restructuring of numerous groups globally
– Successfully developed a highly credible/technical Global generalist HR team
– Led project to change payroll provider and transferred across
– Redeveloped the end of year appraisal process
– Management of contentious employee and Partner ER matters
– Responsible for managing the full range of tribunal action, including hearings
– Designed monthly HR MI for Board use
– Lead business restructuring programme saving in excess $30m
– Responsibility for the HR strategy, remuneration, training and employment law
– Developed Equity, Long term incentive and profit sharing schemes
– Reviewed global Handbooks, contractual, compensation, clawback and Directors’ Agreements
– Created and implemented a new governance structure
– Overall responsibility for all ER activity, including TUPE and redundancy
– Employment related drafting, exit arrangements and negotiations
– Creation and development of Global leadership development programmes
To discuss this candidate’s remuneration and availability, please do get in touch 07367 492027
We’d love to develop our partnership with you and thought you might be interested in this candidate’s experience.
Let us know if you are interested in meeting to discuss this candidate further or alternatively we’re happy to meet with you to discuss the market, provide advice or even just shoot the breeze!
In line with our transparent approach, we are happy to have our charges and some key points visible
Everything we do for our clients is with the aim of building a long-term relationship and not simply about a one-off placement. To ensure that is the case, our advice and consultancy side is always free.
No upfront fees
If we are engaged on a contingency basis, we only charge once the successful candidate has actually started.
Flat rate fees
We charge a flat rate of annualised remuneration for permanent recruitment and offer highly competitive charges for interim assignments. Our introductory rate doesn’t increase with salary levels and whilst most agencies will do this, we have never felt this to be a fair approach. You should always receive the same, high quality service regardless of the seniority of the role.
We offer a FREE replacement service for all permanent recruitment.