Hospitality/Leisure sector experience
A commercially astute, progressive management accountant, looking to develop in their career. Available immediately.
- – Multi-currency experience including bank and balance sheet reconciliations.
- – Trained and mentored a Credit Controller.
- – Created AP process documentation to improve accuracy.
- – Multi-site accounting and analysis for 20+ locations.
- – Business partnering with sites to highlight and analyse stock performance.
- – Key involvement in Group Audit process.
- – Assisted in the preparation of management accounts, including accruals and prepayments.
- – Property cost analysis and liaison with operations teams.
- – Monthly and annual preparation on ONS figures.
- – Assisted in preparation of the annual budget, including analysis of department submissions.
- – Petty cash and credit card maintenance.
- – Weekly and monthly sales reporting and analysis.
- – Strong IT skills including advanced excel (pivots/v and h look ups, sum ifs).
- – Approving and processing staff expenses.
To discuss this candidate’s remuneration, search criteria, background and availability, or to discuss any planning or retention topics, get in touch with me on 07783 767333.
We’d love to develop our partnership with you and thought you might be interested in this candidate’s experience.
We are always happy to meet with you (virtually OR in person!) to discuss the market, provide advice or even just shoot the breeze!
We are experts within our sector. Each of our Consultants have over twenty five years experience within senior recruitment, in our specific geographical areas & we are extremely well networked. We know how to run highly confidential campaigns, protect our recruiting client whilst keeping senior job seekers engaged. In short, we increase your chances of finding and recruiting the best talent.
Flat Rate Fees
Whether engaged on a retained, retained-light, or contingent basis, we charge the same 22% percentage. Our introductory rate doesn’t increase with salary levels and whilst most consultancies do this, we have never felt this to be a fair approach. You should always receive the same, high quality service regardless of the seniority of the role.
As well as our honest and direct approach to communication, when we are engaged on a retained basis we carry out vacancy-specific, candidate 'quality of service questionnaires' to all short-listed candidates. These provide unique insight and feedback about both BondMoran and your own handling of a specific campaign.
Solutions, NOT sales
We offer a range of customised solutions that includes all of the above and more. Some of our ideas are completely tailored to a specific campaign and every assignment is bespoke to solve the specific the challenge faced.
We offer a FREE replacement for all permanent recruitment. If we are able to spend greater time on the qualifying process, we will share a greater onus on the candidate's the longer the level or our responsibility.
Very few consultancies discuss how job seekers feel about your brand as a result of their 'journey'. We invest time, resources and a great deal of knowledge into ensuring your brand is strengthened as a result of your campaign and the interview experience. We also discuss methods of using recruitment campaigns to your advantage from a marketing perspective.