Snapshot of a Candidate: Management Accountant (CIMA)
Media, Leisure, Retail & Service sectors
Experience within Group structures and multi-site businesses
– CIMA qualified, Masters in Economics
– Experience within multi-site, fast paced businesses
– Worked for rapid growth, start up and PE backed organisations
– Partnering with department heads to improve financial awareness
– Produce monthly analysis of actual expenditure to budget
– Managing sales commissions and reporting actual sales against targets
– Cashflow forecast to optimise cash utilisation/debt requirements
– Process and systems improvements
– Project accounting and monitoring project spend
– Develop transaction processing to improve efficiency/reporting deadlines
– Scope and implementation of database records system
– Preparation of management accounts for the Group (6 companies)
– Quarterly VAT returns
– Balance sheet and intercompany reconciliations
– Managing the cost reporting process
– Assisting with cash-flow and forecasting
– Monthly group Capex analysis
– Contributing to the preparation of the annual budgets and re-forecasts
– Assisting with Year End and liaising with the auditors
– Overseeing AP and AR
– Annual HMRC calculations for compliance
– Preparation of payment runs (Cheque, BACS,CHAPS, Foreign)
– Advanced Excel, Sun, SAP, Sage50 & Sage200
To discuss this candidate’s remuneration and availability, please do get in touch 07367 492027
We’d love to develop our partnership with you and thought you might be interested in this candidate’s experience.
Let us know if you are interested in meeting to discuss this candidate further or alternatively we’re happy to meet with you to discuss the market, provide advice or even just shoot the breeze!
In line with our transparent approach, we are happy to have our charges and some key points visible
- Everything we do for our clients is with the aim of building a long-term relationship and not simply about a one-off placement. To ensure that is the case, our advice and consultancy side is always free.
No upfront fees
- If we are engaged on a contingency basis, we only charge once the successful candidate has actually started.
Flat rate fees
- We charge a flat rate of annualised remuneration for permanent recruitment and offer highly competitive charges for interim assignments. Our introductory rate doesn’t increase with salary levels and whilst most agencies will do this, we have never felt this to be a fair approach. You should always receive the same, high quality service regardless of the seniority of the role.
- We offer a FREE replacement service for all permanent recruitment.