Snapshot of a Candidate: Financial Controller
Commercially focused, results driven and strong business partnering ability
– Extensive experience within manufacturing and distribution sectors
– Supporting the leadership team with key financial decision making
– Experience within SME and divisions of larger businesses
– Business partnering with operations, sales and commercial teams
– Providing accurate financial information and MI reporting
– Doubled company turnover to c£12m
– Negotiation/re-negotiation of licenses, insurances, utilities and other providers
– Implemented an E-Commerce platform
– Cost reduction to maximise profits
– Improved forecasting and budget process
– Streamlining operational processes and procedures
– Implementation of financial reporting system
– Introduced a new pricing model allowing increased turnover and profits
– Recruitment, training and development of the Finance team
– Responsible for all aspects of operational finance
– VAT returns and liaison with HMRC
– Running budgeting & forecasting process
– Preparation of monthly & quarterly management accounts
– Year End accounts preparation and managing the audit
– Pricing strategy and analysis
– Financial analysis including variance, labour, costs
– Strong systems experience and advanced Excel
To discuss this candidate’s remuneration and availability, please do get in touch 07367 492027
We’d love to develop our partnership with you and thought you might be interested in this candidate’s experience.
Let us know if you are interested in meeting to discuss this candidate further or alternatively we’re happy to meet with you to discuss the market, provide advice or even just shoot the breeze!
In line with our transparent approach, we are happy to have our charges and some key points visible
Everything we do for our clients is with the aim of building a long-term relationship and not simply about a one-off placement. To ensure that is the case, our advice and consultancy side is always free.
No upfront fees
If we are engaged on a contingency basis, we only charge once the successful candidate has actually started.
Flat rate fees
We charge a flat rate of annualised remuneration for permanent recruitment and offer highly competitive charges for interim assignments. Our introductory rate doesn’t increase with salary levels and whilst most agencies will do this, we have never felt this to be a fair approach. You should always receive the same, high quality service regardless of the seniority of the role.
We offer a FREE replacement service for all permanent recruitment.