Snapshot of a Candidate
Marketing Director - Hospitality sector
5 Star hotels - Group & private organisations
UK and International achievements
– Strategic SEM / Metadata, SEO and database management, ROI and reporting
– Customer digital and venue touch point UX management
– Developed e-commerce & interactive brand websites
– New venue launches, branding, marketing and PR
– 360 digital marketing strategies and budget management
– Developed customer digital and on-premise interactive touchpoints
– Created new venue strategies, design/branding, websites & social media
– Customer data collection, analysis and exploitation
– Copywriting, PR & media management
– Local and International brand development and management
– Trend/threat analysis
– SEO expert, Adwords, Keyword matrix, Google analytics
– Website design, copy and CMS management
– KPI targeting and management – P&L and campaign ROI reporting
Successfully opened a fine dining restaurant, during COVID, achieving 250% growth in bookings in the first 2 months
Successfully completed a brand overhaul (digital, video, website and copy) leading to a 1200% increase of traffic with a 32% conversion, up 19% on 2019 results.
Created key partnerships with OpenTable, various national media outlets and PR agents
Created significant brand awareness to secure a place in the top five venues of London, as voted by The Evening Standard Newspaper.
Australian Hotels Association SA Best Marketing – Winner
Australian Liquor Industry Awards Best Marketing Campaign Finalist
Australian Bartender Magazine Awards Best Marketer – Finalist
We’re so passionate about the quality of our partnership with you, that we’re happy to meet to discuss the current market, assist with salary benchmarking, provide advice or assist with your retention strategies FREE of charge!
Most of our relationships are a result of recommendations and referrals, a lovely way to grow a business!
If you are looking for a knowledgeable, people centered Consultancy to help your growth, recruitment and retention needs, let’s talk.
Relationships have to start somewhere!
We are experts within our sector. Each of our Consultants have over twenty years experience within recruitment and our specific geographical area. We are extremely well networked and we can attract numerous passive candidates.
Flat rate fees
We charge a flat rate of annualised remuneration for permanent recruitment and offer highly competitive charges for interim assignments. Our introductory rate doesn’t increase with salary levels and whilst most agencies will do this, we have never felt this to be a fair approach. You should always receive the same, high quality service regardless of the seniority of the role.
Solutions, NOT sales
We offer a range of customised solutions, including retained, contingent and alternative offerings such as 'retained-light'.
Genuine consultancy (with a long-term, relationship approach!)
Whether discussing how your brand is going to be perceived by potential recruits, confidentiality, staff engagement, headhunting or training on many subjects connected to recruitment and retention, we always operate as an expert partner, not a transactional service provider. Our advice is always free!
We offer a FREE replacement for all permanent recruitment. Ask us to find out more.