Snapshot of a Candidate: Recruitment Industry CFO (FCA)
10+ Years experience in high-growth recruitment businesses
Highly-experienced, commercially astute FD/CFO/COO with a strong focus on growing recruitment businesses in size and value.
An all-round CFO/COO with experience in PLC, PE backed and privately owned business groups.
Specialising in end-to-end expansion of the UK recruitment and professional service businesses into the USA, Europe and APAC.
Highly experienced at providing financial, commercial and strategic support to domestic and international businesses.
Assisted previous organisations to grow organically and through M&A, including buy & build and incubator models, including preparing and leading strategy for exit.
Driving ambitious growth plans, coaching and supporting SLTs and fee generators, improving productivity, finance and operational transformation as well as outsourcing, setting up scalable centralised SSC infrastructure across finance and operations to support the rapid growth.
Chartered Accountant with 13+ years with top 4 accountancy firms, gaining expertise in additional sectors such as technology, media and FMCG.
– Implementing new pay & bill and accounting systems as well as sourcing, selecting and implementing CRM and online timesheet systems.
– Integration with back office systems, ensuring efficiency and removing manual requirements.
– Scenario planning, M&A and integration, valuation, due diligence, cash flow modelling.
– Developed a ‘plug and play’ SSC platform for Finance, Sales and Operations areas, bringing efficiencies and economies of scale.
– Grew previous business from 5 to 10 companies and 70 to 150 heads.
– Reviewing processes and procedures, identifying improvements and driving relevant projects.
– Working closely with Senior Leadership Teams to improve the capability, quantity and quality of sales teams.
– Mentoring, coaching and developing finance teams.
– An investor in people, innovative with a strong vision and a pragmatic, friendly, hands-on approach.
To discuss this candidate’s remuneration and availability, OR any recruitment and retention planning, please get in touch with Nigel on 07413 032241
We’d love to develop our partnership with you and thought you might be interested in this candidate’s experience.
Most of our relationships are a result of recommendations and referrals. A lovely way to grow a business!
If you are looking for a knowledgeable, people centered Consultancy to help your growth, recruitment and retention needs, let’s talk.
We are experts within our sector. Each of our Consultants have over twenty years experience within finance recruitment, in our specific geographical areas & we are extremely well networked.
Everything we do for our clients is with the aim of building a long-term relationship and not simply about a one-off placement. To ensure that is the case, our advice and consultancy side is always free.
Genuine consultancy (with a long-term, relationship approach!)
Whether discussing how your brand is going to be perceived by potential recruits, confidentiality, staff engagement, headhunting or training on many subjects connected to recruitment and retention, we always operate as an expert partner, not a transactional service provider. Our advice is always free!
Flat rate fees
We charge a flat rate of annualised remuneration for permanent recruitment and offer highly competitive charges for interim assignments. Our introductory rate doesn’t increase with salary levels and whilst most agencies will do this, we have never felt this to be a fair approach. You should always receive the same, high quality service regardless of the seniority of the role.
Solutions, NOT sales
We offer a range of customised solutions, including retained, contingent and alternative offerings such as 'retained-light'.
We offer a FREE replacement for all permanent recruitment. Ask us to find out more.