Snapshot of a Candidate:
Recruitment Sector Finance Director
International Growth, Strategic & 'Hands-On' FD
This highly experienced, qualified professional recently made the decision to move on after 10 years at a reputable, international recruitment business.
Starting as a Management Accounts and ultimately spending 7 years as a main board Director, this FCCA Qualified Accountant knows all about the pain points within our sector.
They played a key strategic role within this complex, fast-paced, global growth, AIM listed business.
• Strategic accounting, bringing cohesion between departments, driving down costs, creating value-enhancing business policies, and controls
• Seamlessly planned, managed and executed rigorously AIM regulated Plc audit of a sophisticated,multinational Group, including management and reporting under local laws in Hong Kong, Singapore, South Africa, Australia, Dubai, Germany and USA
• Finance head and corporate partner in organic corporate growth – incorporating legal entities in Hong Kong, China, Singapore, Dubai, Saudi Arabia, Germany and USA
• Successful financial strategic and operational planning and risk management in response to Covid 19 pandemic
• Securing working capital stability through Bank Financing – IF facilities and Term Debt funding
• Communicating simply and delivering financials to non-accountants by building understanding of the financials and budgets and the role these play
• AIM Capital restructuring – playing leading role in complicated, shareholder and court approved Return of Capital to shareholders
TO DISCUSS THIS INDIVIDUAL’S DETAILS, THEIR DRIVERS & REMUNERATION, CONTACT US FOR A CONFIDENTIAL CONVERSATION.
We are specialists in senior finance recruitment for the recruitment sector.
If you want free advice on all aspects of recruitment, retention, staff engagement, recruitment planning and a range of related topics, get in touch.
We are a niche consultancy and we are happy to share our knowledge.
About BondMoran Recruitment
Each of our Consultants has over 25 years industry experience and we’re certainly a business with a soul!
We are experts within the recruitment sector and our approach focuses on relationships as opposed to ‘the deal’. We work hard to become trusted partners to all our clients and we’d love to build a relationship with you.
Most of our relationships are a result of recommendations and referrals. A lovely way to grow a business!
If you are looking for a knowledgeable, people centered Consultancy to support your recruitment and retention needs, let’s talk.
We are experts within our sector. Each of our Consultants have over twenty five years experience within senior recruitment, in our specific geographical areas & we are extremely well networked. We know how to run highly confidential campaigns, protect our recruiting client whilst keeping senior job seekers engaged. In short, we increase your chances of finding and recruiting the best talent.
Flat Rate Fees
Whether engaged on a retained, retained-light, or contingent basis, we charge the same 22% percentage. Our introductory rate doesn’t increase with salary levels and whilst most consultancies do this, we have never felt this to be a fair approach. You should always receive the same, high quality service regardless of the seniority of the role.
As well as our honest and direct approach to communication, when we are engaged on a retained basis we carry out vacancy-specific, candidate 'quality of service questionnaires' to all short-listed candidates. These provide unique insight and feedback about both BondMoran and your own handling of a specific campaign.
Solutions, NOT sales
We offer a range of customised solutions that includes all of the above and more. Some of our ideas are completely tailored to a specific campaign and every assignment is bespoke to solve the specific the challenge faced.
We offer a FREE replacement for all permanent recruitment. If we are able to spend greater time on the qualifying process, we will share a greater onus on the candidate's the longer the level or our responsibility.