Snapshot of Candidates: Recruitment Industry Jobseekers
All have 10+ Years experience in high-growth recruitment businesses
The four individuals below are all highly-experienced, commercially astute candidates from various sized recruitment businesses, with a mix of perm and interim revenue.
WE KNOW RECRUITMENT!
Recruiting for recruitment business can be ‘interesting’ and our Senior Leadership Team is made up of individuals who have built, run and advised a large number of recruitment companies.
As recruitment business owners, we have experienced many of the same pain points that you will have faced and we’re exceptionally well connected, ensuring you have superb coverage when engaging our services.
- Specialising in end-to-end expansion of the UK recruitment and professional service businesses into the USA, Europe and APAC.
- Highly experienced at providing financial, commercial and strategic support to domestic and international businesses.
- Assisted previous organisations to grow organically and through M&A, including buy & build and incubator models, including preparing and leading strategy for exit.
- Driving ambitious growth plans, coaching and supporting SLTs and fee generators, improving productivity, finance and operational transformation as well as outsourcing, setting up scalable centralised SSC infrastructure across finance and operations to support the rapid growth.
- Chartered Accountant with 13+ years with top 4 accountancy firms, gaining expertise in additional sectors such as technology, media and FMCG.
- Management of all accounting and financial reporting for the Group, compliance, monthly management accounts and consolidations, balance sheet control.
- Business partnering with divisional leaders to ensure continued accuracy of P&Ls and cost lines.
- Running Year End audit, liaison with HMRC, responsible for regulatory changes around IR35 and managing pay & bill process.
- Managing the finance team across transactional finance & payroll functions.
- MI reporting and preparing board packs including detailed commentary.
Continual review and improvement of processes, systems and accounting software.
- Played a key role in transition of US payroll provision.
Implementation of new timesheet and self-bill system.
- Work closely with Compliance on document reviews and policy issues.
- Advanced systems including ADP, Sage, Access, Opera.
Pay & Bill Manager
- Delivery of multiple high volume payrolls (from 6 to 50), with an excess of 1500 employees each.
- Weekly and monthly payrolls, responsible for overseeing all tax and statutory deductions, SSP, SMP, holiday pay, P11ds, P46, P35, P14, P60.
- Adherence to all statutory obligations including the monitoring of legislative changes (IR35, AWR, NWR).
- Management and calculation of annual bonuses and commissions calculations.
- Recruitment and mentoring of the payroll team
monthly verification, calculation and submission of PAYE liability and liaison with HMRC.
- Set up and managed two pension schemes including liaising with pension advisors.
Advanced systems – ADP, Opera, Sage, SA
Commercial Business Partner
- Leading efficient reporting and budgeting of the divisions responsible for (£70m budget).
- MI reporting for SLT.
- Business partnering with senior management across Sales, Marketing & Operations and running finance training workshops.
- Business case reviews and project appraisal; project accounting for existing contracts and WIP
Risk/Opportunity analysis, market analysis and assessing feasibility of new contracts.
- Variance analysis, Month end close (P&L reviews, accruals, prepayments).
- CIMA qualified, fast track candidate.
Advanced financial modelling, Excel, Power BI (creating & developing reports) and Netsuite.
For more information...
To discuss these candidates remuneration and search criteria, OR any recruitment and retention planning, please get in touch with Nigel on 07413 032241 or Debbie on 07367 492027
We’d love to develop our partnership with you and thought you might be interested in these candidates experience.
Most of our relationships are a result of recommendations and referrals. A lovely way to grow a business!
If you are looking for a knowledgeable, people centered Consultancy to help your growth, recruitment and retention needs, let’s talk.
We are experts within our sector. Each of our Consultants have over twenty two years experience within finance recruitment, in our specific geographical areas & we are extremely well networked.
Everything we do for our clients is with the aim of building a long-term relationship and not simply about a one-off placement. To ensure that is the case, our advice and consultancy side is always free.
Genuine consultancy (with a long-term, relationship approach!)
Whether discussing how your brand is going to be perceived by potential recruits, confidentiality, staff engagement, headhunting or training on many subjects connected to recruitment and retention, we always operate as an expert partner, not a transactional service provider.
Flat rate fees
We charge a flat rate of annualised remuneration for permanent recruitment and offer highly competitive charges for interim assignments. Our introductory rate doesn’t increase with salary levels and whilst most agencies will do this, we have never felt this to be a fair approach. You should always receive the same, high quality service regardless of the seniority of the role.
Solutions, NOT sales
We offer a range of customised solutions, including retained, contingent and alternative offerings such as 'retained-light'.
We offer a FREE replacement for all permanent recruitment. Ask us to find out more.