SAP MM Consultant
Central London / Remote Working
Senior SAP MM Consultant - Six Figure Package +Exc Bens
Are you an experienced SAP Consultant looking for a role within a market-leading UK business?
If you are seeking a role where you will work closely with a progressive senior leadership team and a variety of stakeholders, this could be ‘that’ opportunity.
With a flexible working environment, this business adds value to many lives and have a culture of continuous improvement to enhance its services.
You will be an integral member of the Finance Department and the senior finance team, with the main aim of designing and implementing SAP MM functionality and integration.
You will be responsible for;
• Designing, developing and implementing innovative SAP MM solutions
• Ensure close interaction with the group of companies and third-party stakeholders to ensure a timely and high quality delivery
• Provide regular board reports on project status
• Proactively improving the quality and delivery by enhancing the project management principles and managing business change
• Working closely with the Group and other entities to guide and influence ERP strategic direction
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• To have successfully developed and managed SAP MM implementations enhancements and integrations previously
• SAP FICO experience
• Motivated by mentoring and coaching and developing teams
This is a challenging but rewarding opportunity for the successful individual, who will be able to help to shape the business and be given the autonomy to put their stamp on it.
If this is you, please apply ASAP as our client is ideally keen to recruit swiftly.
Alternatively, get in touch for a confidential conversation
Previous experience implementing strategies and delivering SAP, business transformation projects
Strong, influencing and leadership skills
A proven history of completing projects to a high standard
We’re so passionate about the quality of our partnerships, that we’re happy to meet to discuss the market, assist with advice on a variety of related topics, provide honest advice, run a staff engagement exercise for your team FREE of charge or even just shoot the breeze!