Based in Central London
Treasury Manager - London - c£80,000 p.a. + Bonus
If you are you an experienced, Senior Treasury Professional who wants a new challenge and is keen to see the impact your role has within the business, this could be an ideal opportunity.
Our Client are a respected international business and this position will play a key role as they grow a newly created UK Head Office.
With an established, existing UK infrastructure in place, the Group are moving their operational function to London to sit with the rest of the business and you will be working closely with a highly experienced, motivational CFO and successful senior management team.
Operating within a small finance team, you will be responsible for the Group Treasury function and you will therefore need a solid background within a similar role, with expertise in Excel, operating financial and banking systems.
Excellent communication skills are essential as you will be liaising with a variety of senior, global stakeholders and you will be communicating key financial information to non-finance contacts.
Given the nature of this position, a relevant treasury or accountancy qualification is highly desirable.
Key responsibilities include:
• Preparation of cash flow forecasts and presenting output to senior management.
• Management of short-term cash position and liquidity through the Group’s revolving credit facility and placement of surplus funds.
• Maintain debt and interest rate hedging schedules, including interest calculations and payments.
• Ensuring the Group’s transaction banking arrangements are operating effectively, including maintaining bank mandates and acting as system administrator for online bank portals.
• Identifying FX requirements and exposures and conducting FX trades, including reporting and regulatory compliance.
• Provide guidance to ensure correct accounting treatment of treasury transactions, including manage relationship with the Group’s hedging advisors.
• Undertake a variety of treasury projects including refinancing, improving technology and processes, developing cash pooling and cash management techniques.
The recruitment process is likely to move swiftly so if you want to make a difference and you’re keen to know more about this role, please apply ASAP.
Cash management / cash forecasting experience gained in a corporate treasury environment.
Highly numerate and analytical
Attention to detail to ensure accuracy in all aspects of output.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Previous experience in a relevant Treasury role