Snapshot of a Candidate: Group Reporting Manager (ACA)
Practice trained with solid experience within Retail and Distribution
Worked with FTSE 100, AIM listed and Private Equity backed organisations, looking for £75k + benefits
– Drafted and finalised subsidiary statutory accounts (20+ subsidiaries)
– Consolidated financial statements and Annual reports under IFRS & UK GAAP
– Responsible for the audit of the Hong Kong and Indian entities
– Finalised the Annual report and Interim statement
– Manages Senior Finance and Non-Finance stakeholder relationships
– Implementation of robust financial controls
– Developed and implemented a new Balance Sheet reporting pack
– Created a periodic Cashflow Statement
– Implemented MS Dynamics ERP system
– Worked with Supply Chain to investigate material inventory losses
– Documented the inventory processes for all warehouse locations
– Prepare Monthly Group VAT return and submission to HMRC
– Management accounts review with variance analysis of actuals v forecasts/budgets
– Preparation of accounting papers for Audit and Risk Committees
– Co-ordinated Group external audits and due diligence projects
– Main point of contact with managers and partners during audit process
– Lead periodic balance sheet reconciliation reviews
– Business processes and systems mapping
– Loan covenant test preparation for external lender reporting
To discuss this candidate’s remuneration and availability, OR any recruitment and retention planning, please do get in touch with Debbie on 07367 492027
We’d love to develop our partnership with you and thought you might be interested in this candidate’s experience.
Most of our relationships are a result of recommendations and referrals. A lovely way to grow a business!
If you are looking for a knowledgeable, people centered Consultancy to help your growth, recruitment and retention needs, let’s talk.
We are experts within our sector. Each of our Consultants have over twenty years experience within finance recruitment, in our specific geographical areas & we are extremely well networked.
Everything we do for our clients is with the aim of building a long-term relationship and not simply about a one-off placement. To ensure that is the case, our advice and consultancy side is always free.
Genuine consultancy (with a long-term, relationship approach!)
Whether discussing how your brand is going to be perceived by potential recruits, confidentiality, staff engagement, headhunting or training on many subjects connected to recruitment and retention, we always operate as an expert partner, not a transactional service provider. Our advice is always free!
Flat rate fees
We charge a flat rate of annualised remuneration for permanent recruitment and offer highly competitive charges for interim assignments. Our introductory rate doesn’t increase with salary levels and whilst most agencies will do this, we have never felt this to be a fair approach. You should always receive the same, high quality service regardless of the seniority of the role.
Solutions, NOT sales
We offer a range of customised solutions, including retained, contingent and alternative offerings such as 'retained-light'.
We offer a FREE replacement for all permanent recruitment. Ask us to find out more.