It’s not JUST about finding the right candidate
Having worked on the client side as recruiters for many years, we know only too well about the challenges that recruitment (and ‘typical’ agencies!) bring.
Our approach is all about treating your recruitment as if it was our own. To do that effectively, we will come to meet you (even if that’s old-fashioned), ensuring we know exactly what you want and why, as well as who will really fit into your team.
That enables us to challenge, advise, and truly work together to create an effective candidate attraction plan. It is then our job to deliver on this.
We will help you navigate the inevitable challenges that occur when attracting the top talent, such as counter offers. We advise and manage confidential processes or utilise the opportunity to promote your brand depending on the situation.
We will always work as an extension of your business and as such, we know it’s essential to have clear and effective communication throughout the entire process. Where relevant, we will also play an active role in supporting our clients with the induction, training and retention of their teams.
Senior recruitment doesn’t have to be unnecessarily complicated and we ensure that the campaign is as smooth as possible for all concerned.
Most of our relationships are a result of recommendations and referrals. A lovely way to grow a business!
We’re so passionate about the quality of our partnership with you that we’re happy to meet with you to discuss the market, assist with salary benchmarking, provide honest advice, run a staff engagement exercise FREE of charge or even just shoot the breeze!
If you are looking for a knowledgeable, people-centered Consultancy to support your growth, recruitment and retention needs, let’s talk.
- The number one requirement from a consultancy tends to be expertise and knowledge. Each of our Consultants have over twenty years experience within finance and operational recruitment & we are extremely well networked.
- Everything we do for our clients is with the aim of building a long-term relationship and not simply about a one-off placement. We advise and offer consultancy on a range of recruitment and retention topics, including assisting our contacts with methods of improving their direct hire rates, staff engagement workshops and a variety of value-add topics. This builds further trust and our advice is always free.
An extension of your business
- Whether discussing how your brand is going to be perceived by potential recruits, advising and managing confidentiality, headhunting and many other subjects connected to recruitment and retention, we operate as an expert partner and promotor of our clients businesses, NOT a transactional service provider.
Solutions, NOT sales
- We offer a range of customised solutions, including retained, contingent and alternative offerings such as 'retained-light', a solution that offers the benefits of a retained search without the level of financial commitment that can be off-putting.
Transparent, flat rate fees
- In line with our transparent approach, we are happy to have our charges and some key points visible to all. We charge a flat rate of 22% +VAT (of annualised remuneration) for permanent recruitment and offer highly competitive charges for interim assignments. Our introductory rate doesn’t increase with salary levels and whilst most agencies will do this, we have never felt this to be a fair approach. With BondMoran, you will always receive the same, high quality service regardless of the seniority of the role.
- We offer a FREE replacement service for all permanent recruitment. Just ask for full Terms.
Ongoing support and resources
- Placing a new recruit in your business is just the start. Depending on the level of support you feel you require, we love to play an active role in the on-boarding, training and review programme for our placement. We even offer 360 degree annual reviews at the cost price.