One small step for BondMoran...
Who are BondMoran?
BondMoran was born in late 2016 and is the brainchild of Lawrence Bond. His unique approach and combination of running SME businesses and recruitment knowledge has created a consultancy which certainly stands out in a very crowded market. In 2018 he was joined by Nigel, his trusted colleague from the previous 25 years!
Debbie Ives and Katie Obrart (also long-standing contacts and experts within the sector) joined the business in early 2019 to form ‘The Dream Team’ and we have gone from strength to strength ever since.
Non-Executive / Genius
Head Of Tech
Marketing & Communications
Head Of Projects
Head of Office Cuddles
Social Media and Events Guru
Between them they have worked in HR, staffing and recruitment from the days when Sony Walkmans were considered cutting edge, through to the present day and the wave of technology we all now use to get through everyday life – that’s a long time!
It’s early days for our recruitment consultancy, however BondMoran has a great team with experts in every area of the business and whilst the best part of our story is yet to be written, we know that you’ll enjoy working with us and being part of it.
Our belief is that the recruitment process works best when trusted relationships between the recruitment consultancy, candidate and client have been formed. That enables us to ask relevant questions, consult, advise, genuinely add value and represent you in the best possible manner.
We don’t just run our company, we live it, everyday. We believe in providing the best possible solution to clients and candidates alike, and to do that we have put in place a set of core values, designed to help us succeed.
- We are experts in our field who build long lasting partnerships with our contacts (both recruiting clients and candidates), based on trust and respect.
- We view client business as an extension of our own business.
- We work closely with our candidates to ensure intelligent matches are made.
- We listen to clients, candidates and our colleagues to really understand their needs.
- We provide honest, clear and timely feedback at all times.
- We advise, consult and hear our partners.
- Meeting clients is the first step to cultivating partnerships and understanding their business.
- We personally encourage and support our candidates through their job search.
- We develop, motivate and challenge our colleagues in everything we do.
Passion and Drive
- We love what we do and surround ourselves with like minded people.
- We strive for success for all our partners, and work hard to attain it.
- We have fun along the way.