Snapshot of a Candidate
Customer Service Manager - Hertfordshire Based
Available From September 2021
Commercial Customer Service Manager who has enjoyed success within both corporate (contact centre) and SME environments.
Proficient in managing, motivating and developing teams ranging from 10 to 100 staff with a B2B and B2C focus.
• Analysis of feedback to ensure customer excellence and minimise complaints and risk to the department
• Streamlining & creation of processes to secure operational efficiency within teams
• Maintaining staff engagement through regular and focused 1:1s, hands-on coaching and performance management
• Resource planning
• Ability to translate analysis and provide concise and actional feedback to the SLT, ensuring KPI achievement
• Experienced at both on-site and remote team development and management
Staff management & engagement
Customer satisfaction focussed
Strong data analysis and awareness of commercial implications
Able to communicate effectively with stakeholders at all levels
Passionate promoter of the Brand and a 'brand ambassador'
We’re so passionate about the quality of our partnership with you, that we’re happy to meet to discuss the current market, assist with salary benchmarking, provide honest advice or assist with your retention strategies FREE of charge!
Relationships have to start somewhere.