Snapshot of a Candidate
Property & Facilities Manager - Bedfordshire Based
Results-driven professional with experience in facilities management and HSE compliance.
Expert in multi-site operations including preventative maintenance and life cycle management.
IOSH & NEBOSH qualified
Seeking a salary in the region of £65,000+ p.a.
• Converting complex strategic objectives into operating plans.
• External contractor management.
• Compliance with regulatory requirements, health and safety standards and industry codes.
• Overseeing tenders and contract negotiations with key suppliers.
• Development and implementation for facility management programs.
• Successfully adapted strategies & managed space post-COVID.
• Efficiency managing vast portfolios.
• Preparing operating and capital budgets, monitoring expenditure vs budgets.
• Allocation and utilisation of space for new buildings and re-organising existing premises.
Management of all H&S requirements across EMEA/APAC locations
Building management, projects & BAU (including both hard & soft services)
Driving operational efficiency & cost savings
Adapting strategies to support rapidly changing workplace requirements
We’re so passionate about the quality of our partnership with you, that we’re happy to meet to discuss the current market, assist with salary benchmarking, provide honest advice or assist with your retention strategies FREE of charge!
Relationships have to start somewhere.