Snapshot of a Candidate: Head of FP&A/Business Partnering (MBA, CIMA)
Experience within FMCG, Logistics, Oil & Utilities sectors
Works within fast paced, dynamic environments, with a variety of stakeholders and cross-functional teams, within national and Global businesses and matrix environments
– Head up FP&A, Commercial Finance and HR teams across Europe
– Successfully managed the offshoring of several accounting roles
– Identified discrepancies in a business case saving the business $1.5m in 3 yrs
– Team managed in excess of £6bn of financial transactions annually
– Designed and implemented an automated Management Information model
– Financial lead in a bid team that secured a multi-million-pound contract
– Automated month end reporting process using VBA, reducing reporting days
– Led European 5 yr strategy, financial modelling and capital investment plan
– Process improvement, standardisation and aligning systems across Europe
– Expansion of Finance, HR and Commercial into new European Markets
– Led the reporting, forecasting, and budgeting processes for 5 European entities
– Partnering with stakeholders across Commercial, HO and Sales functions
– Quarterly Business Reviews and Annual Budget presentations to the Board
– Drive business relevant financial, KPI and MI metrics
– Ran the Internal Transfer Pricing (benchmarking) process
– Develop procurement plans and perform tender analysis
– Provide analysis and due diligence on new commercial ventures
– Led review of tender documents and business plan preparation
– Direct involvement in contract negotiations
– Ensuring robust business cases and financial forecasting
– Provide insights to drive business performance while identifying risks & opportunity
– MBA Graduate and CIMA qualified
– Advanced systems skills, including financial modelling
To discuss this candidate’s remuneration and availability, please do get in touch 07367 492027
We’d love to develop our partnership with you and thought you might be interested in this candidate’s experience.
Let us know if you are interested in meeting to discuss this candidate further or alternatively we’re happy to meet with you to discuss the market, provide advice or even just shoot the breeze!
In line with our transparent approach, we are happy to have our charges and some key points visible
Everything we do for our clients is with the aim of building a long-term relationship and not simply about a one-off placement. To ensure that is the case, our advice and consultancy side is always free.
No upfront fees
If we are engaged on a contingency basis, we only charge once the successful candidate has actually started.
Flat rate fees
We charge a flat rate of annualised remuneration for permanent recruitment and offer highly competitive charges for interim assignments. Our introductory rate doesn’t increase with salary levels and whilst most agencies will do this, we have never felt this to be a fair approach. You should always receive the same, high quality service regardless of the seniority of the role.
We offer a FREE replacement service for all permanent recruitment.