Snapshot of a Candidate: Head of HR (MCIPD)
Experience within Financial Services, Banking & Asset Management
Strong generalist HR Manager who has experience within both HO and regional offices of international, matrix organisations. Available at short notice.
– Designed and implemented global HR processes for the UK, Europe & US
– Manage complex ER issues and managing compromise agreements
– Management of redundancy programmes and site closure
– Set up a new Pension plan with minimal cost
– Annual salary and benefits review and implementation of bonus scheme
– Led on post acquisition harmonisation of T&Cs and benefits
– Implementation of flexible working policy
– Set up wellbeing support to employees during Covid 19
– Implemented a 360 pilot process and rolled out across the organisation
– Part of the working group to implement a new HR system
– Annual engagement survey to address key development areas
– Stakeholder management and Leadership development, providing coaching and advice
– Developing & Managing the Talent Team
– Recruitment of leadership roles and partnering with internal recruiters
– Annual appraisals and PDPs within the HR team and SLT
– Risk & Compliance within required regulatory and internal frameworks
– Vendor management with external service providers – payroll, tax advisers, lawyers
– Trained in psychometric testing
– Global Mobility & Immigration of international employees
To discuss this candidate’s remuneration and availability, please do get in touch 07367 492027
We’d love to develop our partnership with you and thought you might be interested in this candidate’s experience.
Let us know if you are interested in meeting to discuss this candidate further or alternatively we’re happy to meet with you to discuss the market, provide advice or even just shoot the breeze!
In line with our transparent approach, we are happy to have our charges and some key points visible
Everything we do for our clients is with the aim of building a long-term relationship and not simply about a one-off placement. To ensure that is the case, our advice and consultancy side is always free.
No upfront fees
If we are engaged on a contingency basis, we only charge once the successful candidate has actually started.
Flat rate fees
We charge a flat rate of annualised remuneration for permanent recruitment and offer highly competitive charges for interim assignments. Our introductory rate doesn’t increase with salary levels and whilst most agencies will do this, we have never felt this to be a fair approach. You should always receive the same, high quality service regardless of the seniority of the role.
We offer a FREE replacement service for all permanent recruitment.