Snapshot of a Candidate
Respected HR Director - Herts based
Collaborative, Commercial HR Leader
This individual has a talent for delivering tangible company improvements via a strong people strategy, HR consultancy, investigations & audits
Available for both interim project assignments or permanent roles.
– Employee engagement, turn-around & business transformation
– Creating value-based cultures & talent retention
With a balance of both a ‘hands-on’ approach and strategic input and leadership, this candidate offers an unusual and sought after skill set.
– Confident operating in a variety of ownership models including PE, private owner/entrepreneurial & PLC’s
– Created series of internal Management Development programmes & Agile Working policies
– Coach and advisor to senior management teams
– HR Change Management/HR People projects
Particular areas of interest
Enhancing employee wellbeing and driving a positive culture for all staff
Opportunity to build better visibility & understanding of culture throughout the business
Establishing foundations to secure future growth plans
Implementing best practice
Recognised within the Top 30 Most Influential HR Directors
Instrumental in leading company nominations for several Excellence awards including Investor in People
Accredited Belbin practitioner 2020
We’re so passionate about the quality of our partnership with you, that we’re happy to meet (virtually OR face-to-face), to discuss the current market, assist with salary benchmarking, provide honest advice or assist with your retention strategies FREE of charge!
Relationships have to start somewhere.