Snapshot of a Candidate: HR Manager (MCIPD, MA)
Experience within Housing, Education & Care sectors
Strong generalist HR Manager, highly experienced within ER and Diversity, and with solid expertise across Housing, Care & Education sectors. Available at short notice.
– Managed and resolved ER issues (both high volume and complex cases)
– Led Employment Tribunal cases and liaised with solicitors
– Responded to ET claims, bundles, and witnesses
– Implementation of OD projects including performance management
– Introduction of HR portal for all policies, procedures & guidance notes
– Review of Occupational Health, Employment Law Service providers and SLAs
– Significantly reduced long-term sickness absence by upskilling managers
– Job evaluation/data analysis to improve recruitment and staff retention
– Successfully managed multiple TUPE transfer projects, IN & OUT
– Approved payroll changes, reducing queries on pay
– Achieved Investors in Diversity
– Worked with IT on system upgrades, user requirements & system testing
– Reviewed/implemented legislative change policies, procedures and systems
– Management of the HR team and responsible for appraisals and training
– Partnering with managers and department heads to advise on HR topics
– Established the Learning & Development function
– Developed strategy/L&D operational plans including training and induction
– Intranet articles to increase communication and employee awareness
– Implemented Personal Development Plans, improving staff performance/engagement
– Led on carrying out exit interviews
– Developed literature, guidance notes, policies and procedures
– Member of Racial Equality Steering Group
– Commissioned staff attitude e-survey for up to 350 employees
To discuss this candidate’s remuneration and availability in confidence, please do get in touch with Debbie on 07367 492027
We’d love to develop our partnership with you and thought you might be interested in this candidate’s experience.
Let us know if you are interested in meeting to discuss this candidate further or alternatively we’re happy to meet with you to discuss the market, provide advice or even just shoot the breeze!
In line with our transparent approach, we are happy to have our charges and some key points visible to all.
Everything we do for our clients is with the aim of building a long-term relationship and not simply about a one-off placement. To ensure that is the case, our advice and consultancy side is always free.
No upfront fees
If we are engaged on a contingency basis, we only charge once the successful candidate has actually started.
Flat rate fees
We charge a flat rate of annualised remuneration for permanent recruitment and offer highly competitive charges for interim assignments. Our introductory rate doesn’t increase with salary levels and whilst most agencies will do this, we have never felt this to be a fair approach. You should always receive the same, high quality service regardless of the seniority of the role.
We offer a FREE replacement service for all permanent recruitment.