Snapshot of a Candidate: Finance Director (CIMA)
Experience within Manufacturing & Engineering sectors
A key member of the Leadership Team, driving business growth, establishing robust controls and improving processes and systems
– Commercial FD, worked in both SME and divisions of International businesses
– Managed teams of 8 in Finance and responsible for HR, IT and Legal
– Ran commercial led projects of £500m and managed the Operations Team
– Created and implemented stock control and stock procedures
– Implemented new IT & ERP cloud-based system
– Created company controls and all J-Sox compliance documentation
– Project managed the acquisition of a business and post integration
– Implemented new online expenses system
– Established an overseas operation in Italy
– Manage Year-End audit and production of statutory statements under FRS102
– Support in all Legal and Company Secretarial matters
– Production and reporting of monthly management accounts
– Cash flow forecasting and management of FX
– Ownership of annual budget process, quarterly forecasts and long-term plans
– Consolidation of Group accounts and intercompany transactions
– Commentary of monthly revenue, OPEX and capex to the Board
– Management of payroll processing and compliance
– Working with sales teams to evaluate rebates and commission strategies
– Implementation of financial controls
To discuss this candidate’s remuneration and availability, OR any recruitment and retention planning, please do get in touch with Debbie on 07367 492027
We’d love to develop our partnership with you and thought you might be interested in this candidate’s experience.
Most of our relationships are a result of recommendations and referrals. A lovely way to grow a business!
If you are looking for a knowledgeable, people centered Consultancy to help your growth, recruitment and retention needs, let’s talk.
We are experts within our sector. Each of our Consultants have over twenty years experience within finance recruitment, in our specific geographical areas & we are extremely well networked.
Everything we do for our clients is with the aim of building a long-term relationship and not simply about a one-off placement. To ensure that is the case, our advice and consultancy side is always free.
Genuine consultancy (with a long-term, relationship approach!)
Whether discussing how your brand is going to be perceived by potential recruits, confidentiality, staff engagement, headhunting or training on many subjects connected to recruitment and retention, we always operate as an expert partner, not a transactional service provider. Our advice is always free!
Flat rate fees
We charge a flat rate of annualised remuneration for permanent recruitment and offer highly competitive charges for interim assignments. Our introductory rate doesn’t increase with salary levels and whilst most agencies will do this, we have never felt this to be a fair approach. You should always receive the same, high quality service regardless of the seniority of the role.
Solutions, NOT sales
We offer a range of customised solutions, including retained, contingent and alternative offerings such as 'retained-light'.
We offer a FREE replacement for all permanent recruitment. Ask us to find out more.