Snapshot of a Candidate: Financial Controller (ACCA)
Experience within the Recruitment Industry
Commercial Financial Controller with a strong focus on business partnering and supporting the Leadership Team
– Experience within recruitment start-ups as well as national businesses
– Established financial processes and procedures to enable future growth
– Due diligence and analysis for disposal and sale of a division
– Implementation of pay and bill system
– Set up invoice factoring and managed relationship with supplier
– Created fixed asset register
– Implemented gross profit per head reporting, KPIs and tracking
– Set up company bonus and commission schemes
– Created internal reporting packs with sales activity metrics
– Revised the debt control and credit processes
– Implemented balance sheet control and month end cycle
– Full responsibility for the finance function and team management
– Supported the Senior Leadership Team
– Business partnering with Sales, Operations and HO functions
– Responsible for all aspects of financial control and statutory reporting
– Monthly, quarterly and annual budgeting and forecasting
– Management accounts review and analysis
– KPI reporting and variance analysis
– Managed relationships with invoice factoring, payroll bureaus and banks
– Liaison with HMRC and external auditors, ensuring compliance
To discuss this candidate’s remuneration and availability, please do get in touch and we can discuss the finer details.
We’d love to develop our partnership with you and thought you might be interested in this candidate’s experience.
Let us know if you are interested in meeting to discuss this candidate further or alternatively we’re happy to meet with you to discuss the market, provide advice or even just shoot the breeze!
In line with our transparent approach, we are happy to have our charges and some key points visible
Everything we do for our clients is with the aim of building a long-term relationship and not simply about a one-off placement. To ensure that is the case, our advice and consultancy side is always free.
No upfront fees
If we are engaged on a contingency basis, we only charge once the successful candidate has actually started.
Flat rate fees
We charge a flat rate of annualised remuneration for permanent recruitment and offer highly competitive charges for interim assignments. Our introductory rate doesn’t increase with salary levels and whilst most agencies will do this, we have never felt this to be a fair approach. You should always receive the same, high quality service regardless of the seniority of the role.
We offer a FREE replacement service for all permanent recruitment.