Snapshot of a Candidate: Financial Controller (ACCA)
Retail & E-commerce experience within multi-site and PE backed organisations
Worked within international organisations, group structures, divisions and PE backed businesses.
– Experience across multi-site and fast paced/growth organisations
– Member of the senior leadership team, driving financial performance
– Managing all aspects of the finance function along with staff development
– Business partner to the MD and SMT, highlighting risks and opportunities
– Optimised cash flow and assisted reduction of aged debt by 50%
– Managed finance operations for the Group and 8 subsidiaries in UK & Europe
– Statutory Reporting under IFRS & UK GAAP
– Improved financial efficiencies by implementing cost-effective planning
– Reviewed property leases/tenders and utilities resulting in cost savings
– Achieved a reduction in month end deadlines to five days
– Implemented new purchase ordering and invoice scanning system within AP
– Business partnering with Directors, Operations and senior management
– Provide financial, commercial and strategic support to non-finance
– Managing Year End process and liaising with external auditors
– FP&A, annual budgets & quarterly forecasts
– Treasury management, cash forecasting and FX deals
– VAT returns and analysis for the UK and Europe
– Consolidated management and statutory accounts, including board reports
– Balance sheet control
– Advanced IT skills: Excel, Oracle, SAP, TM1, Hyperion, Sun
To discuss this candidate’s remuneration and availability, OR any recruitment and retention planning, please do get in touch with Debbie on 07367 492027
We’d love to develop our partnership with you and thought you might be interested in this candidate’s experience.
Most of our relationships are a result of recommendations and referrals. A lovely way to grow a business!
If you are looking for a knowledgeable, people centered Consultancy to help your growth, recruitment and retention needs, let’s talk.
We are experts within our sector. Each of our Consultants have over twenty years experience within finance recruitment, in our specific geographical areas & we are extremely well networked.
Everything we do for our clients is with the aim of building a long-term relationship and not simply about a one-off placement. To ensure that is the case, our advice and consultancy side is always free.
Genuine consultancy (with a long-term, relationship approach!)
Whether discussing how your brand is going to be perceived by potential recruits, confidentiality, staff engagement, headhunting or training on many subjects connected to recruitment and retention, we always operate as an expert partner, not a transactional service provider. Our advice is always free!
Flat rate fees
We charge a flat rate of annualised remuneration for permanent recruitment and offer highly competitive charges for interim assignments. Our introductory rate doesn’t increase with salary levels and whilst most agencies will do this, we have never felt this to be a fair approach. You should always receive the same, high quality service regardless of the seniority of the role.
Solutions, NOT sales
We offer a range of customised solutions, including retained, contingent and alternative offerings such as 'retained-light'.
We offer a FREE replacement for all permanent recruitment. Ask us to find out more.