Snapshot of a Candidate: Statutory Accountant (ACCA)
Experience within Manufacturing, Services, FMCG and Retail
Strong technical Financial Accounting, Tax, VAT and Compliance skills
– Integrated 2 newly acquired companies into the UK
– Reduced month end accounting submission to the US from 10 days to 6 days
– Reconstruction of incorrect company accounts post due-diligence
– Filing accounts with Companies House
– Transitioned statutory accounts to FRS102
– Manage relationships with external auditors and tax accountants
– Implemented balance sheet reconciliation templates and fixed asset registers
– Revision of policies and procedures, training staff and planning workloads
– Trained the team on Oracle
– Preparation, review and submission of statutory financial statements
– Corporate Income Tax returns and annual reports according to local country requirements
– Ensuring local accounting regulations and US GAAP requirements
– Balance sheet reconciliations for all entities under SOX
– Coordinate the year end local audit and any external financial and tax audits
– Reconciliation of inter-company accounts, management fees and loan agreements
– Accounting across multi- currencies and managing the FX implications
– Manage and facilitate internal controls
– Company Secretarial duties and responsible for AGM and Corporate legal matters
– Advanced IT Skills – Advanced Excel and modelling, SAP, Oracle
We’d love to develop our partnership with you and thought you might be interested in this candidate’s experience.
Let us know if you are interested in meeting to discuss this candidate further or alternatively we’re happy to meet with you to discuss the market, provide advice or even just shoot the breeze!
In line with our transparent approach, we are happy to have our charges and some key points visible
Everything we do for our clients is with the aim of building a long-term relationship and not simply about a one-off placement. To ensure that is the case, our advice and consultancy side is always free.
No upfront fees
If we are engaged on a contingency basis, we only charge once the successful candidate has actually started.
Flat rate fees
We charge a flat rate of annualised remuneration for permanent recruitment and offer highly competitive charges for interim assignments. Our introductory rate doesn’t increase with salary levels and whilst most agencies will do this, we have never felt this to be a fair approach. You should always receive the same, high quality service regardless of the seniority of the role.
We offer a FREE replacement service for all permanent recruitment.