Snapshot of a Candidate: Commercial Financial Controller (CIMA)
From IT, Telecommunications & Defence sectors
Commercial business partner who delivers senior level operational finance, delivers on projects and drives strategy
– Accountable for cost base budget delivery of c£90m
– Responsible for cost transformation initiatives including 3rd party optimisation, labour and IT
– Introduction of monthly recurring revenue productivity metrics by country
– Led on finance integration of newly acquired business unit
– Commercial lead on major 3rd party contract termination
– TUPE integration of 150 employees, delivering annualised benefits of c£8m
– Energy & carbon efficiency/reduction programme – c£6m savings p.a.
– Discovered c€2m of major overseas contractual liabilities
– Managed a team of 8 based both in the UK & overseas
– Transformed CAPEX processes to drive improved forecasting and decision making
– Capital labour analysis and group reporting enhancements
– Developed commercial and contractual frameworks to deliver customer and business requirements
– Responsible for driving budgets and managing forecasting processes
– Co-ordinating monthly board reporting processes
– CAPEX finance responsibility for IT programmes
– Business partnering with budget holders across IT, sales and operations
We’d love to develop our partnership with you and thought you might be interested in this candidate’s experience.
Let us know if you are interested in meeting to discuss this candidate further or alternatively we’re happy to meet with you to discuss the market, provide advice or even just shoot the breeze!
In line with our transparent approach, we are happy to have our charges and some key points visible
Everything we do for our clients is with the aim of building a long-term relationship and not simply about a one-off placement. To ensure that is the case, our advice and consultancy side is always free.
No upfront fees
If we are engaged on a contingency basis, we only charge once the successful candidate has actually started.
Flat rate fees
We charge a flat rate of annualised remuneration for permanent recruitment and offer highly competitive charges for interim assignments. Our introductory rate doesn’t increase with salary levels and whilst most agencies will do this, we have never felt this to be a fair approach. You should always receive the same, high quality service regardless of the seniority of the role.
We offer a FREE replacement service for all permanent recruitment.