Snapshot of a Candidate: Manager from Top 4 (ACA)
Looking to move into Commerce
Chartered Accountant, 4 year's post qualification with varied industry sector experience
– Managed national and multi-national organisations and their subsidiaries
– Client facing, acting as single point of contact with CFO/FD
– Ran multiple clients within strict reporting deadlines
– Partnering with overseas based clients
– Handled various financial projects and funding requests
– Managing teams of 10 staff
– Providing coaching and guidance to team members
– Identified improved controls and compliance for SOX reporting
– Commercial planning for new client proposals
– Analysis of monthly engagement budgets, tracking cost and revenue margins
– Preparation of statutory accounts under IFRS, UK GAAP, US GAAP and Indian GAAP
– Ran statutory audits under US GAAP, UK GAAP and Indian GAAP
– Reporting under PCAOB and SOX for multinational companies
– Sectors include Retail, Construction, Banking, Manufacturing, Oil & Gas
– ICAEW 2016; degree qualified
– Strong systems experience including Excel, SAP and Oracle
To discuss this candidate’s remuneration and availability, please do get in touch 07367 492027
We’d love to develop our partnership with you and thought you might be interested in this candidate’s experience.
Let us know if you are interested in meeting to discuss this candidate further or alternatively we’re happy to meet with you to discuss the market, provide advice or even just shoot the breeze!
In line with our transparent approach, we are happy to have our charges and some key points visible
Everything we do for our clients is with the aim of building a long-term relationship and not simply about a one-off placement. To ensure that is the case, our advice and consultancy side is always free.
No upfront fees
If we are engaged on a contingency basis, we only charge once the successful candidate has actually started.
Flat rate fees
We charge a flat rate of annualised remuneration for permanent recruitment and offer highly competitive charges for interim assignments. Our introductory rate doesn’t increase with salary levels and whilst most agencies will do this, we have never felt this to be a fair approach. You should always receive the same, high quality service regardless of the seniority of the role.
We offer a FREE replacement service for all permanent recruitment.