Snapshot of a Candidate: Audit Associate from Top 5 (ACA)
Looking to move into Commerce
Chartered Accountant with 3 year's experience and a range of sector knowledge. 1 month notice. £50k p.a.
– Proactive team member on varied engagements across multiple sectors
– Analysis of client datasets, creating clear and concise working papers/reports
– Creation of work plans and monitor progress throughout engagements
– Utilise data to allow for better understanding of business operations
– Advise on discrepancies in findings and work with clients to reconcile
– Project manage and lead engagements with teams of up to 5 people
– Coaching junior team members and reviewing their work
– Identifying and improving control deficiencies for clients
– Worked with mid-market commercial, not-for-profit and pension schemes
– 6 months experience as a Finance Assistant in commerce post graduation
– Superb interpersonal skills and the ability to work with a range of stakeholders
– ICAEW 2021; 1st class degree qualified Accounting & Finance
– Strong systems experience including Excel
To discuss this candidate’s remuneration and availability, please do get in touch 07367 492027
We’d love to develop our partnership with you and thought you might be interested in this candidate’s experience.
Let us know if you are interested in meeting to discuss this candidate further or alternatively we’re happy to meet with you to discuss the market, provide advice or even just shoot the breeze!
In line with our transparent approach, we are happy to have our charges and some key points visible
Everything we do for our clients is with the aim of building a long-term relationship and not simply about a one-off placement. To ensure that is the case, our advice and consultancy side is always free.
No upfront fees
If we are engaged on a contingency basis, we only charge once the successful candidate has actually started.
Flat rate fees
We charge a flat rate of annualised remuneration for permanent recruitment and offer highly competitive charges for interim assignments. Our introductory rate doesn’t increase with salary levels and whilst most agencies will do this, we have never felt this to be a fair approach. You should always receive the same, high quality service regardless of the seniority of the role.
We offer a FREE replacement service for all permanent recruitment.